Tracks How’s Mid-Ohio mod in AC

New to sim racing - should be all set up and ready to go next week! I was planning to start with AC.

Can anyone tell me if AC has a GOOD mid-Ohio track mod? I am doing a real world high performance driving course there in July and want to learn the track, as realistically as possible. My current understanding is that Iracing is the only sim with a laser scanned design. Can anyone confirm or refute? Don’t mind paying for a few month subscription + the track if that’s best option given my goal.

Thank you friends!

If you want accuracy Iracing is your only option. There is a Mid-Ohio mod out there for AC but it is not very accurate and I wouldn't suggest it for training purposes.

Thanks for the reply. Mid-Ohio is only an hour away from me, so that is an important consideration for me.

Any thoughts on what car to practice with the most in iracing to replicate, or at least have the most carry over to my 2020 Supra?

I know.. very newbie questions, but I appreciate the help!

Thanks for the reply. Mid-Ohio is only an hour away from me, so that is an important consideration for me.

Any thoughts on what car to practice with the most in iracing to replicate, or at least have the most carry over to my 2020 Supra?

I know.. very newbie questions, but I appreciate the help!
They don't have street cars iirc, maybe the Mazda Cup

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 86 12.7%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 63 9.3%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 69 10.2%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 42 6.2%
  • < 5 years