ARCA Sim Racing

Important note

Perc Ferme rules apply!
So qualify with your race setup!

A qualifying setup with 100% tape will not last you in the race and you will have to pitstop in the opening laps to change it.​
Maybe for the next event we can take it off?
Somebody will have to edit the dedicated.plr file on the server though.
I think its silly not being able to tape your car up for qualies but that is the real rules I guess for ARCA. Most leagues I have run it has had this option disabled.

• Bert Van Waes

Sorry the late notice, but there is a big change that ill miss a large part of the practice and qualy or even worse the enter race tomorrow.

Ill be visiting my dad during the day, and i am not sure if i can make it back on time with the ridiculous traffic here on holidays.

Every summer, Ze zjermans are coming...:laugh2: I live on the border with Holland not far from Breskens and Terneuzen... They pass my house with hundreds a day... Abnormal caravan stylish people:party2:

• Roy Stevens

Good race all...Was in the lead 4 laps to go and it locked up...but looking foward to next week...thx rd for hosting :)

greattttt event. i stayed outside to long so my tires really got bad at lap 70. so i made a pitstop while under green. i was hoping for a yellow but no:( but as soon i exit the pits there was a crash hahaha. well 70 laps on 1 set of tires is to much. I also must say great and fair driving from you guys, racing on a oval is letting each other space and room to race and that was what happened:D thanks lads

wuaw awesome guys
and unlucky Roy...you were fast here :)

I did not train at all and I saw I was slower than the rest
but fixed the slowness a bit with a bit more steering lock (as I'm using a lot of steering ratio)....
race started slow but awesome.....was passing guys like that.....but got in some trouble (on restart I think Bart went into the pit before the great, and the game wanted me to keep behind him, but was to late as flag dropped and got a stop & go.....in that thought it was a drive true....so had to pit again only to spin and bring out caution...sorry about that......damaged car....went into the pit and caught speeding :)......so was sent to the end of the lead lap and strangely lost that stop & go penalty....so went into the pit on green flag for nothing.........
but caution flags saved my but twice or 3 times
got I think 2 lucky dog and one lead lap back when leader had a bad restart :)
...that made me also gain 2 spots in the pit doing a great pit job
got back into contention and fought my way back on to the top 5 on restart (that was a wild restart before the long green :))
pass 2 guys in front of me in 1 single shot....
kept fighting with Eric & Gareth.......awesome close racing guys....seriously :D
then passed Eric and with that also James for 2nd....then caution came out and Roy was missing.....shame about that Roy
Me and Gareth stayed out while the rest pitted.....it is only 2 laps so I needed a great start which came :)...
I held Gareth & Maucy on fresh 4 and came home with the win :)
never expected that

Awesome race guys......It was great fun
great to see Arca back on RD with some fun :)

so what is next
Texas, Daytona or a Milwaukee :)

Good race all...Was in the lead 4 laps to go and it locked up...but looking foward to next week...thx rd for hosting :)

You were driving like madness Roy in the last run :) you lapped me like thunder!

Really was a fun event. In the end i even got in 2nd by overtaking Gareth on the outside in the last turn (with 4 new tyres lol). The safety car really put me in a good position (didn't deserve it though, was really strange). With 4 laps to go during SC i was driving behind Ingo and then i got a notice "stay behind Gareth Hickling". It meant i needed to pass Eric and James who were in front..... i actually didn't want to overtake but after 2 warnings your driving too slow and get behind Gareth i decided to move up anyway. Is this a bug, cause before yellow i was driving behind Eric and James!?

Beside that i had a blast. First half of the race was full of yellows, but in the second half we almost got green until the last few laps. If there wasnt a yellow in the last few laps i would have finished on P7 or 8, cause i was struggling with the driving lines and tyrewear, cause after lap 65 they were pretty much done :skywalker:

Hoping for a shorter oval next time. After a superspeedway, i want too try out something different now :)

Keep turning left guys :)

• Bert Van Waes

Indeed, i loved every minute off this race, boy.

First 2 laps i run wide with alot off oversteer and caused a mayhem in the back part off the field. Together with another one we struggle to the pit. But i seriously thought i wouldn't make it. The car was totally out of shape and the back end went sideways as soon as i lift of. Lol

i made it though and was only lapped once... It goes green again and a lap later it's yellow lol... no big deal. I was down last and lapped, i thought. But suddenly a voice in my ear sais i'm a lucky dog. Well, that's nice, haha. Up i went and unlapped everyone.

Then it all started to come along and the race was really underway. Maybe 4 more yellows, that was it, one more caused by me.

It was a blast, a great opener for a new sim here on the forum. And like Bjorn is saying great and fair stuff. I only once had a little slam with smbd else but we were just equal side by side and managed to not slip both.

Loved it to be short:rotfl:

Great fun first event with ARCA for me :good: Not 100% with all the rules, and not much idea about the set up malarky, but it was a thoroughly enjoyable evening. Managed to keep it facing the right way all through the race and ended up P8, mainly due to the misfortune of others. :wink2:

Oh crap, now i feel even more worse that i've missed this race now you all had a great time.
I am so in for the next round !!!

What track do you guys want to run next week. I hear Texas, I hear shorter oval... Millwaukee a good compromise? :D

Any track will do for me :)
Great race guys, really had fun last night. Started pretty good and got to 2nd place when the first caution arrived and pushed my rear in the wall.After that i was trying to get back and maybe tried to hard ! I had 2 more times that i lost control and my rear again :) Well 3 pitstops but still great to drive those beasts again.
Thx guys cya next race.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back