Hotlap Thread ?

I don't mind being slower than somebody (specialy if somebody put 50+ laps on that car-track combination, god knows how many hours in that sim ans got more skill) .. But having reference how much slower i am is nice thing to have :) im usually 1 second slower when hotlapping anyway :)

Last edited:
We will see.
Renato (i think) said that they want to leave Early Access end of April
with that step all the features should basically work.
But not sure if this has changed in the meantime.

I don`t mind them to extend EA .. whatever time they need ... exiting EA seems to be more bussines than developement step/decision ... look at AC ... out of EA for a long time but developement wise still pretty much EA/beta (in positive way oviously as they are fixing and improving)

As much as AMS might be the end of a project its easy to argue that the implementation of their community interface assets, ie global lap time leaderboard and web integrated multiplayer service, are all going to be laying the ground work for what comes with Reiza 17 so an extension of the AMS early access would likely still involve beneficial work for the next iteration of their product.

Really... Who needs hotlap vids etc? I'm tired of all those people who upload 10 vids the week where they record their self when driving a lap... Uh how great you are you did a complete lap, congrats...

Please let this on pcars and ac where they can show the great graphics and terrible sounds... Keep ams as sim for online racing

Really... Who needs hotlap vids etc? I'm tired of all those people who upload 10 vids the week where they record their self when driving a lap... Uh how great you are you did a complete lap, congrats...

Please let this on pcars and ac where they can show the great graphics and terrible sounds... Keep ams as sim for online racing
? If implemented as optional sharing of saved replay of best lap or as ghost you loaded to your session i dont see how could anybody have issue with it.. I know players that use this to improve their times in R3E.. Im fine with lap times only but where does this negative reaction came from? It is not gonna lower simulation deepness of this game

kk just dont read everything, saw the word hotlap and was short before to eat backwards...

just for example check the vids at nogrip... im just tired of all those people recording their self when driving one lap and call it senna at monza or something else... etc etc... i just meant please dont start the same here...

kk just dont read everything, saw the word hotlap and was short before to eat backwards...

just for example check the vids at nogrip... im just tired of all those people recording their self when driving one lap and call it senna at monza or something else... etc etc... i just meant please dont start the same here...
I agree with you, that would be pretty shitty, but a hotlap feature like R3E's would be really awesome.

I basically play R3E just for that, because besides playing with content for free(you don't need to own the cars to compete in hotlap competitions), I also love to compare myself to others and have an objective. Unfortunately I'm in my final year of high school so I don't have much time to race, and so this competition are really fun to do and more "casual", if you know what I mean.

Having them in Automobilista would be phenomenal, and I think it would really bring the game on a whole new level.

But what if I don't want to know how slow I really am?! If the button is there, I will click it, I will drive it, and then I will be sad. Currently I can put the AI as low as I want, and wow I am fast. You should see me go, dipping, dodging, and diving as I lap the field. I just may be the next Schumacher you know! But noo, Reiza has to implement more features all the time! Why can't they just release a mostly finished product and move on to the next game like a normal developer. Support, extra features, new cars and tracks, a real bunch of jerks.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back