Hotlap Challenge?

1:43.7 with the Zonda R @Mugello. :D

No TC, wing 2-6, front spring lowest, rear +2 clicks from minimum. Some damper adjustments but I think that doesn't matter as much(didn't test much), camber I think -3.7, -2.9.

I think low 43s are very very quick, won't be surprised to see a 42 from some alien too. But below 1:40? I dont hink so :)

After many,many,many laps i finaly got in to 1.43...but its a 1.43.980 :mad:.lol hahaha
ScreenShot051_zps6248d20b.jpg

Its a new SIM and a total conversion of the feelings must be done in order to understand how it work,for us,non racers in real life.The old SIM rules dont apply and we need to learn from the start...There is time....i better do some more practice and get ready for the multiplayer....might hit us when we less expect :laugh:

I wouldn't bother with car setups so far because lot of things may change with each update. I'm having trouble with my brake pedal and need to do some tweaks because when I modulate I always end up with low brake pressure. Other than that, I'm really learning with each session.

There is only two reasons for altering a setup (IMO) and that is performance or comfort/personal preference. As long as there is no multiplayer and I enjoy most cars straight out of the box I dont touch the settings. Come league time its time to work those spanners. :)

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 282 15.2%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 190 10.2%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 192 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 140 7.5%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 249 13.4%