rF2 Hotlap Challenge @ Nordschleife 24h - 24/7

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
Does anyone else have freeze ups?
Happend once before, but didnt take notice of it. Tonight, it happend in all 3 sessions I started. Somewhere on track, video just stops, the rest continues.

Does anyone else have freeze ups?
Happend once before, but didnt take notice of it. Tonight, it happend in all 3 sessions I started. Somewhere on track, video just stops, the rest continues.
No freezes for me, but I had to lower the video details quite a bit to get a good framerate. I still get a few microstutters here and there, but it's driveable. Gotta say I really enjoy the track though, pretty good for an early version!

damn 15 secs more with the Megane,.... i have such a feeling that i need to do some setuping :p that's mighty fast.

I also have some small freezes in 2 places of this track, but im trip screen on single card with full settings so that is not really helping either of course. But judging on other tracks its definitely a bit fps heavy.

damn 15 secs more with the Megane,.... i have such a feeling that i need to do some setuping :p that's mighty fast.

I also have some small freezes in 2 places of this track, but im trip screen on single card with full settings so that is not really helping either of course. But judging on other tracks its definitely a bit fps heavy.
Setup isn't that good, I didn't win much by it, just a cleaner lap ;)

8.22 I don't see where I can gain 9s, maybe by setup I think default setup is no efficient :p

It was a quite decent lap, but still there were 2 small mistakes...so a second faster is possible if i would get it together which is not the easiest thing :)

But it's really fun to drive with that car...im fighting it the whole Lap which is giving me a smile every time again and again :D

Last edited:
@Simon Christmann :thumbsup:

image.jpg

Just FYI, when you start your hotlap, and make a mistake on the GP circuit section, and re-take the shortcut, it records your time. So please just delete/ignore the 1:52.4 I just did.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 366 15.9%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 255 11.1%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 245 10.6%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 181 7.9%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 303 13.2%