Hotkey control for apps (hud elements)

I wonder if there is any way (maybe a mod?) that allows to enable/disable hud elements on screen, but not all at once (ctrl+h), but in a selective way.

Mi idea is to display an image with the labels of my button box, so that the user knows the function of every button. This is important because I'm running AC with Oculus Rift.

For the moment, I'm using the AC logo app, replacing the original logo with a .png with the image of my button box. I have mapped a button to Ctrl+H, so that I can toggle the image on/off. However, this also affects other elements on my hud (track map and gear indicator, which I use for cars with H shifter).

Any solutions or alternatives?

I'm not convinced I have understood correctly, but...
Can't you just make the app respond to a keypress (Sidekick does it, so you could look there for inspiration) and then just use that to toggle whether or not to draw something?

I'm not convinced I have understood correctly, but...
Can't you just make the app respond to a keypress (Sidekick does it, so you could look there for inspiration) and then just use that to toggle whether or not to draw something?

Do you mean I have to develop my own app with hotkey support. Unfortunatelly, I'm not a programmer :(

Hello together,

sorry I'm not sure if you search for the same feature. Is there the possibility to switch between the UI-view via a Hotkey?

thx
Mario

Attachments

• App View.jpg
    App View.jpg
    198.7 KB · Views: 134

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 360 15.7%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 254 11.1%