Hotfix 1 "public beta"

The name of the tricky corners is Raidillon !.

Well it's not always correct to throw around this wisdom. ;)

The actual fix is aiming at Eau Rouge. It's a super short corner section, and you pass it with fairly low tyre usage and hight speed. A lift (in preparation to Raidillon) can cause an overproportional distortion of the rating data, leading to "too slow" for the Eau Rouge part.

Well it's not always correct to throw around this wisdom. ;)

The actual fix is aiming at Eau Rouge. It's a super short corner section, and you pass it with fairly low tyre usage and hight speed. A lift (in preparation to Raidillon) can cause an overproportional distortion of the rating data, leading to "too slow" for the Eau Rouge part.

Good to know the fix is on the way. I used the consistency and cornering on-screen rating during the current Spa Hotstint event and noticed the 'very slow' ratings through Eau Rouge followed by a 'Perfect' rating at the top of the hill. It knocked me a couple of points on both consistency and cornering through the 30-minute session, no big deal. It does ever so slightly reduce trust in the accuracy of your otherwise excellent and innovative multi-factor rating system.

I thought the beta had some of the other updates disabled and was just for the critical errors. The released one is the full update. Its 500+ Mb.
Might be worth while updating again by removing the accBetaBranch key (or opt out of betas) and restarting Steam.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 75 7.2%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 111 10.7%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 151 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 287 27.5%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 414 39.7%