Bram

Founder & Administrator
Staff
Premium
Project CARS Setup Guides.jpg

Whether you are new to sim racing on the PC, Xbox One or Playstation 4, or even an experienced simmer, creating your own setups can be a complicated and time consuming process.

Is it impossible to become a setup expert? No! First of all you need to try and understand the basics of how to set up a car and we have some guides available that will help you to understand your car better.

Back in 2008 @Ramon van Rijn released his guide for RACE 07 and until today this document has been used by tenths of thousands of drivers world wide. The basics of this guide fit Project CARS perfectly so if you need a hand understanding setups in an easy way, make sure to download the RaceDepartment Setup Guide here.

A more technical in-depth guide has been written by @Georg Siebert for Assetto Corsa. Although there are some specific parts dedicated to this other beautiful sim the main parts can be applied to Project CARS as well as after all physics are physics. You can read this extensive guide here.

Need more support?
Feel free to create a new thread here with specific technical setup questions and we'll do our best to help you out the best we can.

Hi, can someone help me, i have a problem with my logitech g920 in Project Cars, when i rotate the wheel to the left side more than 90 degrees, the wheel continues rotate automaticaly to maximum degrees and is very hard to get them back in normal possition. And when i want to make a turn in left or right, and after want get the wheel in normal possition for go straight ahead, is hard to turn the wheel, is not seem work normally, like when i turn in any direction, when make a turn is easy, i don't use force feedback, is dissable (0 percent in game and logitech software), Can someone send me a photo of setting which are used in this game for logitech g920 wheel? Please, Thanks! Is anyone who know this setting are used in this video?

This topic will be used to share setups with you guys from PS4 with real aids and T300RS.

SLS AMG Sakito 1:39:323

SLS AMG Monza 1:42:881

SLS AMG SPA 2:14:462

ASTON MARTIN V12 SPA 1:43:440
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5nQIY9H6cGU&list=PLWfX5Fxq6Vtl3uOttseWRggZaq0wz8ahu&index=3

ASTON MARTIN V12 SPA 2:14:313
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LSsqZEXt0O0&index=4&list=PLWfX5Fxq6Vtl3uOttseWRggZaq0wz8ahu

You can find more content such as more setups and live events in my channel
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCT6EO-6nSDCD2fvLE4x-UhA

Thanks,
Deus_Kimbala

Hi

I'm trying to find a way to save/load multiple setups for the same car-track combo (e.g. for qualifying vs race, different race lengths, different weather conditions, or just for experimenting with changes). The only information I could find was about 18 months old, indicating that the devs had promised to add that functionality.

Has that functionality been added? It does not appear to be in the current software.

You'll see a stretched image for PCars across the monitors instead of each screen being rendered separately. Here's the site I use to set up FOV for each sim.
http://www.projectimmersion.com/fov/
I have the same problem with my triple screen: Sadly this site does not help me, as I set the screens within 45° angles and the calculator does only calculate for monitors within the same plane (at least I did not find an input for screen angles)

Is there any patch for triple screen use - as in Assetto Corsa i.e. ?

Hello Guys
Another race with the Formula C at Dubai Autodrome.
For me this is a good setup and you can easily reach 1:47:00 sec lap.
Thanks for watching and if you need any help just say something.

Last edited:
Despite the good setup, I made the mistake of putting enough fuel and trying to make the race without pit stop, which made my car slow down in the first few laps, having an interesting fight for the first position.

A challenging race, starting from last trying to reach the best position at the end of the race.
The race was quite challenging, with a good pace overall but not enough to reach first place. The setup is fine but can be improved.

A good run with a decent setup to help those who need it. Cars with front-wheel drive need to be well managed during the race , because the overheating of the front tires, especially the left tire in this case.
I hope you like it, leave your "like" and subscribe the channel

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 75 7.2%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 111 10.6%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 151 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 288 27.6%
  • 100% offline racing