FM4 Hot Hatch World Championship - Sign Up/Car List

Forza Motorsport 4 (Turn 10 Studios)
Car restrictions: Must be FF, No more than 300HP and must weight no less than 2200LBS.

This is the full eligible car list. The number just before the name of the car is how many of that car are available.

Races will be on Tuesdays at 8:30pm.

7 Drivers signed-up:

(2) 2008 Alfa Romeo Mito
(2) 2011 Citroen DS3
(2) 2011 Fiat Punto Evo SPORT
(x) 2004 Honda Civic Type-R (Dan Smith<23>, Chris Bell<76>)
(2) 2011 Honda CR-Z
(2) 2009 Honda Fit Sport
(x) 2013 Hyundai Veloster Turbo (Ryan Sylvester<272>, Simon Doyle<87>)
(2) 2009 MINI John Cooper Works (Steve Freeman<69>
(2) 2004 Peugeot 206 RC
(2) 2007 Peugeot 207 RC
(2) 2010 Renault Clio RS
(2) 2010 Seat Leon Cupra R
(2) 2011 Suzuki SX4 Sportback
(2) 2009 Vauxhall Corsa VXR
(1) 2006 Volkswagen Golf GTI (Garry Pullen)
(1) 2011 Volkswagen Polo GTI (Peter Vermeulen<78>)

Please use this template when you sign up.

Name on RD:
Gamertag:
Car Number:
1st Car Choice:
2nd Car Choice:
3rd Car Choice:

Number board placement:
8420036381_9efa1138a6.jpg

Number boards need to be on both sides of the car and one placed roughly where the one on the bonnet is.

8421132512_8a2f1ac49f.jpg

Smaller number boards should be placed where the number plate would usually be.

All the decals needed for this will be supplied when you sign up. Just make sure you have your car number on the plates.

Thanks - Dan

Reactions: Gaz
Name on RD: Peter Vermeulen
Gamertag: Lowrider Glissa
Car Number: 78
1st Car Choice: 2011 Volkswagen Polo GTI
2nd and 3rd car doesn't matter that much for me love them all :)
Anyway I picked 2 but if anyone needs them feel free to take them :D

2nd car: Mini John cooper Works
3rd car: Alfa Romeo Mito

raceroom is fun.Graphics are ok but get overclassed by Project cars. Could be an expensive game if you want every track and car. Because that will go through microtransaction from 2-6 euro per car or track.
rFactor2 not much has been released appart from some good mods.Still early in beta. But I presume they're working on a lot behind the scenes.However the FFB is great as with their previous title. They do have an official license of the Marusia F1 from last year. So promising news.
Project cars: graphically very advanced and the best in it's class. Content is good several carclasses spanning all different race-categories. Going from kart to F1. Also classic cars old lotus formula car. The physics is beeing worked very hard on. So that evolves on every build and is on a good path. Still a lot has to be added in.

All in all every title has it good points and bad points at the moment. But they all offer something different.
So will play them all for the specific series that I want to run.

Thanks for signing up guys! We may just get this off the ground. I think we still need a few more drivers, probably 4 more then I'll get the dates n race threads going. The decal packs will be sorted shortly too.

Latest News

Are you buying setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back