Horsma Raceway

Tracks Horsma Raceway 1.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
There should be spectators? I think ac adds spectators automatically for different type of sessions. Driving alone hotlapping = no spectators, but a race with 20 cars and the spectators should be full?

There should be spectators? I think ac adds spectators automatically for different type of sessions. Driving alone hotlapping = no spectators, but a race with 20 cars and the spectators should be full?

You're right, I'm a complete idiot. I didn't realize it changed depending on the mode I was using. Now I feel stupid. HAHA

Ghoults, I just found a game breaking bug! Right at the bottom of the Finnish Corkscrew, there are some whiteish dirt and some of it is floating about 35 cm over the surface of the track! Of course I am unable to ever drive this track again before this is fixed :D

I also just noticed that the start/finish line is after all the pitboxes so your track is already ready for driver swaps :thumbsup:

Still one of the best fantasy tracks ever made! I just love the bumps and tarmac texture so much.
We are running one of our servers in trackday mode with Horsma right now, just search for VintageAC in the server list. It will be up with this combo for at least a few weeks.

Please don't let Horsma be your one hit wonder, ghoults! This track is so fooking amazing and I love every bit of it. I did drive it again, despite the white dirt floating over the track at bottom of Stockmarket, but I will try to remove that myself later.
We did a practice race with DRM cars on it yesterday in preparation for a real race today. It went a little something like this:

please make more tracks, mate!!! :thumbsup:

I have to say at the moment I am not thinking about more tracks. I did do some experiments but those tracks did not feel great so I stopped working on them. I don't think I'll do another track or resurfaced version of Horsma either. Maybe with ac2 I get the spark to do something some day

A standard white line map. Right now it has the big black box. It's really worthless.
On my version the maps work fine for all 6 layouts I think. If your map files have some how become corrupted you can go to the
\Steam\steamapps\common\assettocorsa\content\tracks\ghoults_horsma\layout
where layout is any of the different configs of the track (club, club_wet ... etc..)
and delete the map.jpg. Assetto will then automatically recreate that file when you load into game.

Are you sure you have the 1.0 version and not one of the 0.9x ones?

Last edited:
On my version the maps work fine for all 6 layouts I think. If your map files have some how become corrupted you can go to the
\Steam\steamapps\common\assettocorsa\content\tracks\ghoults_horsma\layout
where layout is any of the different configs of the track (club, club_wet ... etc..)
and delete the map.jpg. Assetto will then automatically recreate that file when you load into game.

Are you sure you have the 1.0 version and not one of the 0.9x ones?
I'll check on the version. Thanks.

So I am planning to make a minor patch for the track. Really minor with some white lines changed to help some apps to work correctly when in pitlane and one levitating road texture. If you have found any issues please mention them here. It's been a while so I might also look into adding some new shaders patch features if there are some that should be added.

So far the change log looks like this:
- small changes to white lines around pit areas to solve app issues
- fixed a levitating road texture
- road edges shader tweaking

I have run into the issue that modern version of blender doesn't quite load the original files correctly which limits what I can do. I might do some texture work instead.

Here is a zip file of the current fixes. It is just those 3 things at the moment:
Feel free to drop feedback if you have suggestions

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 103 8.0%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 134 10.3%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 185 14.3%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 363 28.0%
  • 100% offline racing