Tracks Horsma Raceway

Inching closer and closer to release. I have been mostly driving around the track and fixing smaller and smaller issues as I find them. The biggest issue atm is the career events as for some reason they don't give out medals so you can't complete them. Which obviously really hurts their functionality. I have tried to make them all really challenging to get gold but not too challenging to get bronze so everybody must like them! The completion not working is annoying issue that doesn't really hurt the track itself but surely leaves a sour taste if you actually go and spend the time to try to complete the events and the game basically ignores your result.

There are also some minor issues with some shaders and textures that need to be adjusted. Ai needs to be improved and it is pretty slow and tedious to adjust ai lines in the sdk. I'd love if you could adjust ai lines like you can adjust the edge lines inside blender...

Anyways I think the release will most likely happen somewhere inside next 7 days, maybe 2 weeks if I find some serious issues. My plan is to release the track as 0.9 version initially because the career is a bit bugged and I'm sure the more people drive the track the more issues are found. Maybe for 1.0 I'll also do wet surface or wet version of the track.

Inching closer and closer to release. I have been mostly driving around the track and fixing smaller and smaller issues as I find them. The biggest issue atm is the career events as for some reason they don't give out medals so you can't complete them. Which obviously really hurts their functionality. I have tried to make them all really challenging to get gold but not too challenging to get bronze so everybody must like them! The completion not working is annoying issue that doesn't really hurt the track itself but surely leaves a sour taste if you actually go and spend the time to try to complete the events and the game basically ignores your result.

There are also some minor issues with some shaders and textures that need to be adjusted. Ai needs to be improved and it is pretty slow and tedious to adjust ai lines in the sdk. I'd love if you could adjust ai lines like you can adjust the edge lines inside blender...

Anyways I think the release will most likely happen somewhere inside next 7 days, maybe 2 weeks if I find some serious issues. My plan is to release the track as 0.9 version initially because the career is a bit bugged and I'm sure the more people drive the track the more issues are found. Maybe for 1.0 I'll also do wet surface or wet version of the track.
Hint file can help if the AI is slowing down where it shouldn’t. Sounds like you already have the sides CSV in place too, which helps

I didn’t even bother with Career, just Time Attack

Nah. I just needed to adjust the main ai lines for each config because they were not taking good lines through some corners and missing the apexes by big margins. And doing some adjustments to the edge files. Getting the lines go through corners so they don't lift in wrong places is pretty difficult and there is one corner left where the ai still goes off the ai line and then makes a correction which causes them to lift in a flatout corner. I think the ais like more round lines through the corners whereas humans take more parabolic lines I'd guess.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back