MGP22 Horrible Again

This is what I wrote to the official motogp videogame facebook page:
A whole year to improve what was wrong with the earlier release of the motogp 21 previous game. Bad physics, too heavy to lean in curves. Braking not allowing you too lean smoothly makes you crash.... there's no way of calibrating the controller in a good way to "make" a good physics. Plus the AI is so unreal, 1,2 seconds faster than real life in Qatar Jorge Martin 1,53,004.
If Anyone has a solution please send any kind of tips which will be appreciated.

Thank you for your time lads.

Last year some people asked for an higher level of AI, that's why Milestone made it faster. They are 1.2 faster than real life, but that's exactly what happen also on F1: Bahrain pole 2021 was 1.:28, and I saw videos of 110 AI in F1 2021 where pole was 1:24, so where's the problem? If you think AI is too fast, just lower the level man. I passed from 120% of 21 to 90% of 22, but it's not a problem since this year it seems they made a good AI on lower levels (at least until level 85%, don't know is still good is you go even lower). The braking in corner made a big improvement, it's a good thing that breaking while you're leaning makes you go wide or crash. This year the brakes affect the leaning, but it's a real thing. For me this year game is very good compared to 21, where the simple braking or a simple kurb touch was a problem. The only tip I can give you is keep riding and you'll improve. Yesterday in just 3 hours I managed to play already at a good level without any problem. Remember to brake hard when you're straight, than release a little bit of brake when you start leaning, it should help with the leaning speed. Try to release it little by little when you approach the apex and then release it completely. Don't pull the brake when you lean, or you will go wide, or even crash. Also in FP and QP, try to follow AI riders and use their lines, it helped me a lot in 21, probably will do also in 22

Last year some people asked for an higher level of AI, that's why Milestone made it faster. They are 1.2 faster than real life, but that's exactly what happen also on F1: Bahrain pole 2021 was 1.:28, and I saw videos of 110 AI in F1 2021 where pole was 1:24, so where's the problem? If you think AI is too fast, just lower the level man. I passed from 120% of 21 to 90% of 22, but it's not a problem since this year it seems they made a good AI on lower levels (at least until level 85%, don't know is still good is you go even lower). The braking in corner made a big improvement, it's a good thing that breaking while you're leaning makes you go wide or crash. This year the brakes affect the leaning, but it's a real thing. For me this year game is very good compared to 21, where the simple braking or a simple kurb touch was a problem. The only tip I can give you is keep riding and you'll improve. Yesterday in just 3 hours I managed to play already at a good level without any problem. Remember to brake hard when you're straight, than release a little bit of brake when you start leaning, it should help with the leaning speed. Try to release it little by little when you approach the apex and then release it completely. Don't pull the brake when you lean, or you will go wide, or even crash. Also in FP and QP, try to follow AI riders and use their lines, it helped me a lot in 21, probably will do also in 22
I said if anyone has a solution to it I'd appreciate it. I ride a panigale v4r which is my personal bike and I know by far how a bike lean and believe me , read the steam forums and the facebook motogp page and you'll see a bunch of people saying the same thing.

The problem is with ANNA, this AI system/method just hasn't delivered. Maybe it never will, I mean they've used it in a lot of games now.
As they can't solve that critical problem they have to look elsewhere...the physics.
So the physics are far from realistic or what they want to actually implement. But what choice do they have?
Each game using ANNA is a disappointment. So I've stuck to my guns and didn't buy.
Eventually enough people will wake up and not buy crap. THEN we'll get change!

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 93 7.7%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 128 10.6%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 173 14.3%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 341 28.2%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 472 39.0%