Horner: Ricciardo "Running" From Verstappen Fight

:O_o::roflmao: I wish i didnot answer in this topic so i won't anymore...
What a useless and 100% brainless comments i am reading about Ricc. and Max and..... etc etc.
Just listen to old F1drivers as well on there comment the last years when Max is overtaking for example in the RAIN!! at Brasil, or on Raikkonen at America, or..or..or, i can continue a bit longer if you want to, or any other race where he was in a positive way the talk of the day. Offcourse it's not always 100% but no one is, cause they're still humans ;)

There are a few Max haters here and they never stop. It is time that Redbull gets a good car then they have nothing to complain about. But I think this year Ferrari will be strong and especially Leclerq, because Vettel lost all his chances last year but that is a sense of myself that I have. Leclerq is the new Max and they will be the era of the new generation. definitely not Ricardo

Is there the smallest possibility Daniel now earns significantly more than Christian? I mean jealousy has never been known to fuel comments like this, has it?

Only the season will tell. I'm sure he's just made any close running on track between Max and Dan more lively, that's for sure.

" Water off a honey badgers back ....."

4DDEC7FB00000578-5914325-Move_out_of_my_way_A_wild_honey_badger_is_clattered_by_an_antelo-a-6_1530639394727.jpg

Besides, Aussies don't care what other people think, it is in our DNA

My opinion Ricardo have no luck after the Redbull Vetel area.. after that area mercedes have dominated the F1 he was wrong place wrong time..and Ferrari and mercedes dont want him in 2018. For me he is better than Vettel. A top driver but a old one the next generation is comming . Wish him all the best and luck . Redbull and Max will miss him. Thats for sure

It isn't that straightforward. Just because the younger guy gets a better contract than you doesn't mean what you claim. It's mostly money talks, getting the best deal for yourself. If you feel underpaid, just renegotiate.

If one day I find out my colleague next to me, that does mostly the same work, is paid better than me, I won't be like "my boss believes more in him", but I'd think he negotiated and got a better deal than me for X reason.

That was funny, very funny, man.

I always liked Ricciardo, he is a great driver, but stating he has always been or clearly is the better driver in the team is a bit too much. Ricciardo has his stronger points, but also Verstappen. I consider them equal atm. I think most people like Daniel and with Max it seems to be either unconditional love or hate. I also don’t believe RB was giving Daniel a worse car on purpose last year. What would they win by doing that also looking at the constructors WC?

About Horner’s statement. I want to see this in the Netflix documentary first, before ‘judging’ him. I want to see the ‘context’ of that statement and even then you need to be carefull since it is edited content. However, just reading it now, I just think it is very sad.:(
Spot on.

What would they gain with putting Ric in the loaner car?? Well its pretty simple, F1 History shows that usualy teams dont benefict from having their drivers fighting each other, ironically moving Ric and his engineers to the loaner car turned out to be even worse...thats your answer!
RedBull got it all wrong, they should have kept Verstappen on the 2nd car to teach him how to behave and respect the experienced drivers on the track so that in the near future Redbull could be a stronger team. For sure they´re going down the drain!

Last edited:
About Horner’s statement. I want to see this in the Netflix documentary first, before ‘judging’ him. I want to see the ‘context’ of that statement and even then you need to be carefull since it is edited content. However, just reading it now, I just think it is very sad.:(
I saw the episode today and understand better why Horner made this statement. It still not very respectful and he should not have said it, but I understand where he is coming from. I also think there are a few statements in this Netflix documentary from other team bosses that are much worse/disrespectful, but nobody is complaining about that as far as I know.

I think most everyone in it was disrespectful to fans
How does a mother let her kids listen to it, like every 3rd clip was ****

Sky says every year "Oh sorry for the swearing" even though they are delayed clips
that a 10 year old could preview :rolleyes:
So I call their BS they do it for effect

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back