Horner: Ricciardo "Running" From Verstappen Fight

Well, the treatment could be measured by salary, that simple. If a younger guy has a better contract than me to do the same thing, it clearly means that the boss believes more in him.

Because no one says anything off the cuff during stressful periods at work.

I’d imagine having to replace Ricciardo just added to his stress and he was teed off.

Or he’s just a bit bitchy. Who knows.

I don't think he's running from a fight with Max. He's running from Horner, because he knows he won't get a fair fight against Max. Horner is love with Verstappen and would have always favored him over Ric. What's the point of wasting your career in a fight you'll be allowed to win anyway? Horners such an arse that, with Ric gones, it's hard to even like Red Bull.

Well, the treatment could be measured by salary, that simple. If a younger guy has a better contract than me to do the same thing, it clearly means that the boss believes more in him.

It isn't that straightforward. Just because the younger guy gets a better contract than you doesn't mean what you claim. It's mostly money talks, getting the best deal for yourself. If you feel underpaid, just renegotiate.

If one day I find out my colleague next to me, that does mostly the same work, is paid better than me, I won't be like "my boss believes more in him", but I'd think he negotiated and got a better deal than me for X reason.

Daniel is cleary the better driver ` what do you smoke? Max was whole season in 2018 better in Q3... better in overtakes... Ricardo is a nice guy I like him no doubt.
But If he was stay by Redbull this season. it was dangerous for his career in future
hahahaha what are you smoking. Ricciardo is the best overtaker in f1. Max is not on the same level as far as overtaking is considered. How many time do you see max hit other drivers trying to overtake? Including the final race of the year when he hit 2 cars in a matter of laps to overtake someone. Verstrapon is not what he is hyped to be and he believes the hype. Last year half his dnfs were him hitting the wall. He is not running from verstappen as the only way verstappen beats ricciardo over a year is by ricciardo have 8 mechanical dnfs. Verstappen is ricky bobby of f1 thinking he is senna

hahahaha what are you smoking. Ricciardo is the best overtaker in f1. Max is not on the same level as far as overtaking is considered. How many time do you see max hit other drivers trying to overtake? Including the final race of the year when he hit 2 cars in a matter of laps to overtake someone.

Verstappen might not be on the same level as Ricciardo concerning overtaking, but Ricciardo isn't the best overtaker in F1. Most of his overtakes are risky divebombs relying on the overtaken driver to give up. Take a look at Spain 2016 on Vettel at T1, or Monaco on Raikkonen.

Verstrapon is not what he is hyped to be and he believes the hype. Last year half his dnfs were him hitting the wall. He is not running from verstappen as the only way verstappen beats ricciardo over a year is by ricciardo have 8 mechanical dnfs. Verstappen is ricky bobby of f1 thinking he is senna

In 2018, Verstappen (not Verstrapon) had 4 DNF, 2 of them being caused by contacts (Bahrain, Baku).
In 2017, he had 7 DNF, 5 of them caused by his car or PU failing itself and 2 of them by crashes where he's not to blame (Spain, Singapore).
I'm not sure what you are trying to say about his DNF, it's a baseless claim.

If you really think your last sentence then you're delusional.

hahahaha what are you smoking. Ricciardo is the best overtaker in f1. Max is not on the same level as far as overtaking is considered. How many time do you see max hit other drivers trying to overtake? Including the final race of the year when he hit 2 cars in a matter of laps to overtake someone. Verstrapon is not what he is hyped to be and he believes the hype. Last year half his dnfs were him hitting the wall. He is not running from verstappen as the only way verstappen beats ricciardo over a year is by ricciardo have 8 mechanical dnfs. Verstappen is ricky bobby of f1 thinking he is senna

Your dont nothing about facts in F1 only your Max hate.. with the same standards. You cant spell his name.

what pfzpantario said.

Buwaha, the public lap up drama queens / conspiracy theories; just look at this thread already the most popular f1 hot-topic of the year. Oops just added another post! :D

These big players know what they are doing - generating hype and putting bums on seats, and the public go crazy over it every time. Guaranteed to get the popcorn out

:O_o::roflmao: I wish i didnot answer in this topic so i won't anymore...
What a useless and 100% brainless comments i am reading about Ricc. and Max and..... etc etc.
Just listen to old F1drivers as well on there comment the last years when Max is overtaking for example in the RAIN!! at Brasil, or on Raikkonen at America, or..or..or, i can continue a bit longer if you want to, or any other race where he was in a positive way the talk of the day. Offcourse it's not always 100% but no one is, cause they're still humans ;)

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 74 7.3%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 103 10.2%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 146 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 277 27.5%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 403 40.0%