Horizon shake/bounce

I'm sure this has been discussed many times but a quick search didn't reveal any solution.

Is there a way to reduce the shake/bounce of the environment view? I realize there is a "lock to horizon" and that does reduce the shake dramatically (but only cockpit view) but then the car (interior) moves too much relative to my eyes (I'm not on a boat :O_o:). I've set all G-force effects 0 and high speed camera shake to 0.
If there isn't a way to reduce the graphic environment shake/bounce, is there a way to reduce the car movement when lock to horizon is used?
I've had AC since the beginning but can't say I've noticed this effect being so exaggerated, or it's just that I've been spending too much time in other sims.
Thanks...

Yes i know what you mean, l live with it , not locked to horizon, 0 in gforce , camera shake 0 ,
as you stated, cockpit view only , now i do not notice it.
That probably is the penalty of swapping between sim, no sim has it all.

The pitch, yes. But also you can Filter the shake amount. I have filter set to 70%. The Environment shakes a little but the car shakes more. It's inbetween "lock to horizon" and without it. :) thanks for sharing the link (but you should put it in a Link-Box here), so I don't have to!
Little Note: real head motion uses the same "motion DLLs" that are used for head tracker, VR etc and you won't be able to use the "look left/rigjt/back Buttons" anymore! For look back there is a work around though :)

Just tried this app, really like it.

It seems that the RHM app needs starting independently from assetto corse every time I restart assetto corsa

Is that true or have I done something wrong

If you use content manager you get an option to run it automatically.
They are completely independent applications so you need to run them separately but the one extra click doesn't hurt, right? :)
@JoelGL could you copy the text of your batch file so I can do my own? :inlove:

Big fan of RHM. I use it to do exactly what you want to do, which is to decouple the driver view from both the car and the horizon in a natural way. It works well.

With Content Manager you can set things up to start RHM automatically when you launch the session. (And close it automatically when you exit.)

If you use content manager you get an option to run it automatically.
They are completely independent applications so you need to run them separately but the one extra click doesn't hurt, right? :)
@JoelGL could you copy the text of your batch file so I can do my own? :inlove:
Can CM run multiple programs, say 3 apps before AC?

Here's my script (shared from AC forums):
echo off
SET SRD9CPath=D:\Programs\Renovatio Development
(
d:
cd "%SRD9CPath%"
start SRDM3.exe
)
SET CCPath=E:\SteamGames Tools\CrewChief
(
e:
cd "%CCPath%"
start CrewChiefV4.exe
)
SET RealHeadMotionPath=E:\SteamGames Tools\ACRealHead
(
echo Launching RealHeadMotion executable...
e:
cd "%RealHeadMotionPath%"
start RealHeadMotionAssettoCorsa.exe
)
(
echo Starting Assetto Corsa
pause
start steam://rungameid/244210
)

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year