hopefully this bahrain race will be bettter than this years real one

• Luca Filippini

Hi guys; back after some time...as it seems i haven't enough time to finish this season, i announce my retirement from Fpes (PGP Season 4) :(. I really have no time this year (cause university ecc) to stay focused on this, try new setups, tracks ecc :(...I hope that my seat will be taken by another good (fair) driver...Anyway I hope to be on the servers for mini-races or undemanding events ecc :)...I apologies to all admins because today is the day before the race and they works hard to make it as better as possible. I also apologies to my team mates but we'll talk in TS :). Apologies also to Werner because he has done all my skins (F3000 and F1) and they're pretty cool!!!...good luck guys

it's really a sad news luca......but we all know that real life is more important!!! so don't worry about it!!! in every case we will always run on the presto server when you have some time and you can find me on Team Speak when you want to chat a bit!!! :D

I heard some rumors that the Race Director is running late on his report, but he's going to burn some midnight oil to get it ready before the race :)

np i know that the work of the RD is really hard.......btw is from saturday that i don't touch my wheel because i'm ill, so tonight it will be really fun!!!! :D

so good luck all the driver, and i hope that there will be less problems tonight so the RD will be happy!!!! :D

Hi guys; back after some time...as it seems i haven't enough time to finish this season, i announce my retirement from Fpes (PGP Season 4) :(. I really have no time this year (cause university ecc) to stay focused on this, try new setups, tracks ecc :(...I hope that my seat will be taken by another good (fair) driver...Anyway I hope to be on the servers for mini-races or undemanding events ecc :)...I apologies to all admins because today is the day before the race and they works hard to make it as better as possible. I also apologies to my team mates but we'll talk in TS :). Apologies also to Werner because he has done all my skins (F3000 and F1) and they're pretty cool!!!...good luck guys

Sorry to hear about that Luca. That's life though. Hope to see you around and all the best with your studies mate.

Hi Filo
first you must think at university,after at race and at last at girls ahahahaha C U on track MATE:thumbup:

I am sorry to inform all the league drivers that I have to miss the Bahrain GP because of the monitor failure... I tried to solve this problem, but have not managed to. Wish you all see the checkered flag and let the fastest win! =)

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 106 7.9%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 139 10.3%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 197 14.6%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 381 28.3%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 519 38.5%