Resource icon

Tracks Hope 2020-12-07

Login or Register an account to download this content
sergio hundo submitted a new resource:

Hope - Conversion from GTR2 for Race 07

Hope
a fictional country road created by lemax

Conversion from GTR2 for Race 07 by Sergio Hundo

Thanks Lemax for permission. Congratulations for your great work and to give for us the opportunity to run that track in Race 07.

Instalation:

Unzip rar file with Winrar or similar program and paste in Location folder in Race 07. Enjoy !!!

Sergio Hundo
vemnutrir@gmail.com

View attachment 425145
View attachment 425146
[ATTACH...

Read more about this resource...

Thanks, Sergio for your excellent work with conversions..

However this track, Hope, freezes on me. On track, after a few curbs.. A cold re-boot is required.
Trying it on old and new installs of Race On and in GTR-E`s Add-On folder. Is there some Shared files missing here ?.. or is it me..
Again thanks, P

However this track, Hope, freezes on me. On track, after a few curbs.. A cold re-boot is required.
Trying it on old and new installs of Race On and in GTR-E`s Add-On folder. Is there some Shared files missing here ?.. or is it me..
Again thanks, P
I don't know exactly why happen this, because for me run fine (i always test before). What i can to help, count on me

Where would you locate this track? I change categories to regions of the world, because the category add-on or extras says nothing.
I think it could be in Central Europe, UK or USA, but there are already many tracks in UK and USA.
Maybe you know where the original author comes from?

Where would you locate this track? I change categories to regions of the world, because the category add-on or extras says nothing.
I think it could be in Central Europe, UK or USA, but there are already many tracks in UK and USA.
I don't know where the original author comes from, but this track is fictional, because this no appears the land flag.

From the readme in the AC version
"location: somewhere in Kazakhstan or... "

Again thanks, P
I've tried it with a couple of races and in practice mode with no issues, maybe redownload in case your first was corrupted.
BTW, if you have AC then I would suggest you try it in that it is really a gorgeous track.

Yes, it looks so :) - Kazakhstan landscape

almaty-kazakhstan-region-landscapes-1.jpg

I've tried it with a couple of races and in practice mode with no issues, maybe redownload in case your first was corrupted.
BTW, if you have AC then I would suggest you try it in that it is really a gorgeous track.

I have the same issue as Peppelino : after 2/3 of the track, the game freezes and I need to reboot Windows.

Hey, guys ! For me run fine. I played this track early today and it's ok for me. Maybe is some setting from Shaders folder or in PLR file that get issues for you. I think so...

Maybe but that's strange because no special issue with other tracks. I have tested many without any such issue.
I will check the PLR file.

Last edited:
Hi, again..
All Race Events I've tried, is Ok. That's good.. No "hickups" with all gfx settings tested from Low to High..
But a quick training-session is Hope-less, right now.
Changing shader should not be a requirement for driving this one or any other converted track. There must be something else.. even copying and moving Shared folders has not been successful..
Anyway, Thanks guys for a fantastic Racing Year.
Pp

Hi,
.. some new findings :
Track Hope/Practice, freezes even when in car, standing still in the pit. Meaning, no driving. I believe that when AI, on track, crossing the finishing line... things go bad...
Crl +Alt+Del, quitting program with
Taskmanager,.. Restart..

Exactly the same thing with another track : Le Mancorchamps v 2.0, posted @ RD Feb 11 2019, by CriKoh.
Race Event is Ok.

My Sys specs : amd fx 4300-4 cores, @ 3,8 GHz , 8 Gb Ram, nV GTX 570 - 391.35 driver w7 x64

Hi,
.. some new findings :
Track Hope/Practice, freezes even when in car, standing still in the pit. Meaning, no driving. I believe that when AI, on track, crossing the finishing line... things go bad...
Crl +Alt+Del, quitting program with
Taskmanager,.. Restart..

Exactly the same thing with another track : Le Mancorchamps v 2.0, posted @ RD Feb 11 2019, by CriKoh.
Race Event is Ok.

My Sys specs : amd fx 4300-4 cores, @ 3,8 GHz , 8 Gb Ram, nV GTX 570 - 391.35 driver w7 x64
Hi, i don't know why happen this issues, because happen with me too when i run the track Brianza Hist B. If anybody can to help about this, we thanks...

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 98 7.8%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 130 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 177 14.1%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 353 28.1%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 493 39.3%