Hope you enjoy...

So I've just bought a Drift HD for my motorcycle and messing around with video editing...
It's nothing fancy but I am always playing Race 07 and I thought I would make a little video... all done on public servers and instead of being a decent racing video it turned into a wreck montage! Made for a good video though.. it might make you angry haha.
I am going to start using this site more often I have always been lurking here!!

Hope you enjoy guys..

Doesn't so much make me angry, but I agree with Justin. It's complete idiots like that that ruin the public servers, and is why I joined RD. Drive like that in RD and it won't be long before you're completely (and rightly) banned.

I know! It is ridiculous but I cant help laugh sometimes.. I was trying my hardest to put in decent laps and every now and then I would find someone of similar ability but it wouldnt take long for me to get wiped out by someone else.

I hate it just as much as you guys... so dont hate on me :thumbsup:

You are right, thats why I want to join you guys and have some good racing, I love Race 07 and rFactor and I love thing all motorized, I am a big motorcycle trackday freak and I understand what you are saying.

But like I said.. Sometimes I have to laugh about it or else I would just get angry.. :thumbsup:

Reactions: Nox

Latest News

Are you buying setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back