Hoonigan Porsche 991 II GT3 R 2019

Skins Hoonigan Porsche 991 II GT3 R 2019 1.1

Login or Register an account to download this content
bluewolf submitted a new resource:

Hoonigan Porsche 991 II GT3 R 2019 - Custom, hand designed, Hoonigan Porsche inspired livery

To honor the late legend himself, I decided to delicately recreate his famous Pig Pink Hoonigan Porsche 911 Pikes Peak livery for the Porsche 991 II GT3 R 2019 car in Assetto Corsa Competitizione.

Every single piece of this livery was reconstructed to suite the body shape of the Porsche 991, all hand drawn with attention to detail and accuracy the most important factor in my design process.

This Livery is completely free for all those who want to not only drive something a little...

Read more about this resource...

bluewolf updated Hoonigan Porsche 991 II GT3 R 2019 with a new update entry:

Added Car JSON File (Missing upon upload)

The cars custom JSON File failed to upload for version 1.0, it is now included in this updated version.

To use the livery, place "Hoonigan Porsche" JSON File in file path, "ACC > Customs > Cars"

Then Place remaining PNG and JSON Files, in a new folder named "Hoonigan Porsche" in the "liveries folder.

File path, "ACC > Customs > Liveries"

Upon doing this correctly, once the game is first loaded up, it will create all necessary DDS files for the car, will cause a small freeze for about...

Read the rest of this update entry...

I've updated the file, seemed like the cars JSON file failed to upload initially, all is now correct and I have posted how to correctly add the car to your game files
If you want to easily share or install your livery, just export it with Race Element, it'll pack all the required files into a .zip archive, which people will be able to drag and drop on-top of the app to install them!

1696979371794.png

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back