hood view

Hi,

Sorry if it was somewhere on the forum but I couldn't find it, somehow I don't seem to have an option for "over hood" cam view, can I set it manually?

While I can still remember these, I might as well tell everyone the very basics, namely the "Pos" values and what they represent: (The example line is from a bonnet cam of 207_s2000.ini, which is a pretty fine example of how to setup cams.)

Pos=0.000000 0.780727 -2.784098

The first number moves the camera left/right. When it's plus, it's more on the left side. When minus, it's more on the right side.

The second number moves the camera up/down.

The third number moves the camera forward/backward. While bonnet cam seems to be -2.784098 in the example car, windscreen could be approximately -2.0 and the backseat could be something like -0.5. But indeed, these are just rough values.

It's important to understand that one cannot always trust the naming of each cam, as they can be a bit of a mess sometimes. So it's recommended to actually look at certain numbers first, just to make sure. And if my memory serves me correct, not all presets can be edited. But usually a car has an internal cam (the one in the centre) that can be edited. The necessity of making backups can't be stressed enough. :)

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back