Hood view

I see that there was a post a long time ago about lack of Hood view. I have had to reinstall GSC and am in the process of updating each update from 125 thru to 150. However I cannot see an option for Hood view which I tend to use most. My current update is at 125, and downloading 127 as I write.
Would someone be good enough to explain in laymans terms how I can get Hood view. Thanks.

I see that there was a post a long time ago about lack of Hood view. I have had to reinstall GSC and am in the process of updating each update from 125 thru to 150. However I cannot see an option for Hood view which I tend to use most. My current update is at 125, and downloading 127 as I write.
Would someone be good enough to explain in laymans terms how I can get Hood view. Thanks.

Why don't you just sync to update?

You can set the Hood View as your default by clicking "Options • Display • Default View • TV Cockpit". In-game, you can switch though the four on-board cameras with the Insert key (as mentioned above).

Know that if you use a lower FOV, the hood itself will be pushed backwards out of your view, essentially turning it into a higher nose-cam. With open-wheel cars, a lower FOV tends to make the hood camera seem to point downward, not out at the horizon.

You can edit the .cam files to try to get them to be just how you like, but make backups first, of course.

I dont understant that cam file thing. But what I noticed is: Old cars have classic hood view when Im skipping through all views. But the new Lancer and Marcas dont have. Its weird. And INSERT key is just different view and in some servers it could be blocked using these non default cameras.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 76 7.0%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 117 10.7%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 158 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 302 27.7%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 432 39.7%