HONG KONG ePRIX 2016 street circuit

Tracks HONG KONG ePRIX 2016 street circuit 1.0 RC

Login or Register an account to download this content
Sureley one of the best AC Tracks.

When there are Curbs, at least 20 Pits and a litte faster AI that would be fantastic!

Is there a Plan for a full Season?

Yeah, I don't need a rating instructions from the author. Thanks
It's downright ...I can't find a translation for the word.."unverschämt", isn't it?

And looking at the roster I see now six Sim Traxxx tracks, and none of them at V1.0... just how long should we wait?

I know, we have been about this topic already on the official AC forums, but if you guys want to make payware content, do it, make true payware content.

But your current model with that "beta tester through donation" thing... it feels like a rip off. Its like you keep calling it beta because you want to keep people from complaining about the product they paid for. As long as there is a "beta" in the name no one can complain, right?

I know I sound very salty here, but its bugging me since your first releases. I'd pay a tenner for a good V1.0 Pikes Peak release, but you guys move one before anything is really finished :(

Quite honestly the response to AccAkut's review is a big no-no to me and makes we want to stop looking at anything from Sim Traxx in the future. Same thing happened a while ago with another guy's download on here on RD, so I'll comment on here too.

Stop taking constructive feedback and less-than-five-star reviews with said feedback as "hate". If you can't take constructive and truthful feedback it's your problem. Maybe get off your high horse a bit and actually take a good look at the feedback, and if it's not useful then make a neutral comment that it's being worked on or just shrug it off and move on. If you have something to say about the feedback then do it without attacking the other person. It's not like he was insulting you. The tracks aren't finished yet as you say yourself, so if you do not want comments and feedback on the state of it then don't upload and share it publicly before it is finished.

And stop pressuring people into guilt-donating because they dared to criticise your work. If people grow to like your stuff they'll eventually donate but for that you need to give people some incentive and grow your community. Arrogant comments about how one shouldn't critique your unfinished work but should instead donate to motivate you don't exactly help you with that. Offering mods for free as you do is a conscious choice where one cannot expect a return and does it first and foremost for fun, and any donations that come your way are a bonus and thank you for doing something people like - that's the spirit of modding. If it's about money for you payware would be your choice, but then people expect quality work and not dozens unfinished projects at the same time.

We just kindly asked to wait or rate 5 stars before v1.0 comes out and when it is truly ready for the review.
All these tracks are one big constantly evolving mod that will soon improve much more. The point is that nothing is ever truly finished, because it can be always improved even more. We want to finish all these tracks up to v1.0 this year and then start creating new from scratch air drone scanned (
). Perhaps also improve/ rebuild with scanning technology some of our existing tracks like Pikes Peak,Peyregrosse, Transfagarasan etc. some of our tracks. We are moving into air scanning tracks so it takes time to learn and to master. With little resources we have we are moving towards creating even better tracks. We release public betas and do not force anyone to support us, we also do not fight over some worse reviews, we just want to move forward and do more & better tracks. Thanks

It's downright ...I can't find a translation for the word.."unverschämt", isn't it?

And looking at the roster I see now six Sim Traxxx tracks, and none of them at V1.0... just how long should we wait?

I know, we have been about this topic already on the official AC forums, but if you guys want to make payware content, do it, make true payware content.

But your current model with that "beta tester through donation" thing... it feels like a rip off. Its like you keep calling it beta because you want to keep people from complaining about the product they paid for. As long as there is a "beta" in the name no one can complain, right?

I know I sound very salty here, but its bugging me since your first releases. I'd pay a tenner for a good V1.0 Pikes Peak release, but you guys move one before anything is really finished :(

Well, not too many complaining anyways because we do good tracks. Most understand that at the beginning the progress was expansive and slow and that it needs some more time to improve. Nevertheless we are definitely speeding up and soon there will be much quicker and better progress. We are not yet company, because we are not ready yet. Soon though.

We just kindly asked to wait or rate 5 stars before v1.0 comes out and when it is truly ready for the review.
All these tracks are one big constantly evolving mod that will soon improve much more. The point is that nothing is ever truly finished, because it can be always improved even more. We want to finish all these tracks up to v1.0 this year and then start creating new from scratch air drone scanned
Perhaps also improve/ rebuild with scanning technology some of our existing tracks like Pikes Peak,Peyregrosse, Transfagarasan etc. some of our tracks. We are moving into air scanning tracks so it takes time to learn and to master. With little resources we have we are moving towards creating even better tracks. We release public betas and do not force anyone to support us, we also do not fight over some worse reviews, we just want to move forward and do more & better tracks. Thanks

Asking to rate 5 stars or not rate at all is downright arrogant and frankly shows a disgusting attitude from the author. Get over yourself.

Asking to rate 5 stars or not rate at all is downright arrogant and frankly shows a disgusting attitude from the author. Get over yourself.

Receiving something for free and non-constructive complaining... There are two ways, some people give 1 star and then You have to work Your way up to 5 stars and some people give 5 stars and then You have to work Your way to keep it. Do You even know why we asked people to rate 5 stars and then go back to review it if they still think we are worth 5 stars or less when v1.0 comes out? Because many people who rate then forget to go back and rate again with next update or for example stop playing AC etc...And many authors are left with low ratings with earlier versions and the ratings are never changed to higher even though the new updates should be rated higher.. We only asked, people can do what they want. Start creating constructive opinions or You get over it. We do not need to teach us how to release our free tracks. if You have some constructive opinions on what You want to be improved on tracks then write it down, otherwise just stick to other tracks. Thanks...

Last edited:
I had already forgotten about this but you pulled up again...

I read the PM you had send me with your plans and totally accept your ideas and goals, but as long as you publish on this site you play by its rules, they are the same for everyone. Just had a guy review my release with 2 stars, writing that my model is bad, can't change that, it's his opinion. If people read his review and decide against downloading my car that's their decision, and it's the same with your tracks. Just accept it.

I'm just a person that likes to give constructive criticism like I did with your tracks and much other content uploaded here, and everywhere else in (real) life too. I won't change that.

Last edited:
Receiving something for free and non-constructive complaining... There are two ways, some people give 1 star and then You have to work Your way up to 5 stars and some people give 5 stars and then You have to work Your way to keep it. Do You even know why we asked people to rate 5 stars and then go back to review it if they still think we are worth 5 stars or less when v1.0 comes out? Because many people who rate then forget to go back and rate again with next update or for example stop playing AC etc...And many authors are left with low ratings with earlier versions and the ratings are never changed to higher even though the new updates should be rated higher.. We only asked, people can do what they want. Start creating constructive opinions or You get over it. We do not need to teach us how to release our free tracks. if You have some constructive opinions on what You want to be improved on tracks then write it down, otherwise just stick to other tracks. Thanks...

And exactly what was unconstructive in my rating comment? I wrote what is missing to improve the track.

Dude, you're a joke.

Are you folks seriously discussing whether or not they should be asking for ratings?

Just rate whatever you think is adaquate and ignore what a modder wishes via their posts.

You folks are sort of equally pathetic (as the ask for 5 stars is) by starting this conversation. :roflmao:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back