Honestly Said Articles

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ondrej Kuncman

@Simberia
Since the recognition is so high it is approved by the highest FSR circles now too, I dare to post it here as well. FSR 2014 Season review is here. Since there won't be any other review take this as it is and enjoy:)

Mod edit; not even going to give you a platform here anymore.

Last edited by a moderator:
Since the recognition is so high it is approved by the highest FSR circles now too, I dare to post it here as well. FSR 2014 Season review is here. Since there won't be any other review take this as it is and enjoy:)

Hopefully you have less time for crap like this if you become FSR president.

Here's hoping. :cool:

I disagree. Obviously it is impossible to have something totally fresh for each race, at the same time I must keep some continuity though so it is a balance. I did try not to repeat jokes, which works most of the time. Obviously my bashees remain the same, for logical reasons. You are entitled to your opinion anyway so whatever tickles your pickle.

I disagree. Obviously it is impossible to have something totally fresh for each race, at the same time I must keep some continuity though so it is a balance. I did try not to repeat jokes, which works most of the time. Obviously my bashees remain the same, for logical reasons. You are entitled to your opinion anyway so whatever tickles your pickle.

OK. But maybe mix it up more, and write a little less at once, then we won't get so bored.

Just my opinion - use it, or don't.

what do you expect from a pseudo-russian hater, which one and only sense in life is to hate against everything that thinks different than him? Funnily the radical islamist have the same sense in life than him :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 117 12.7%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 93 10.1%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 88 9.6%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 62 6.7%