Honda team to return as Brawn GP

Excuse me digging up a convo from ten years ago, but wow, a) this forum is older than I thought it could be, and b) I was half expecting people to be dismissive of the team at first, don't know why, but it's nice to see that people were (at least quietly) optimistic about them ^^
Would love to see a mockup of that dark blue/black Braun Brawn mentioned earlier here haha

Honda should make another comeback as a works team - call it Ecclestone GP.
I can but hope.
Yeah, I can see that happening. Or maybe:
Partner with a sponsor/group not seen in F1 for a while. Can't think of many off the top of my head, maybe BAR/Arrows/etc?
Partner with someone new who might be desperate to jump in. Rivals to Red Bull stick out: Monster and Rockstar already have large motorsport teams and prestige.

Good name Ross Brawn is a Engineer so he knows how to build a car and make it win.People who know F1 are familiar with him from his days working at Benetton and Ferrari with Michael Schumacher. Maybe he was at AMG when Michael started them up. Better than putting a big name of a shareholder on the car that keeps people wondering who they are.:ninja:

I was so confused for a minute i thought we would really see Brawn GP next season then i saw the post is from 2009. you got me there

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back