Honda settings for Oschersleben

G

Gergo Gregasz dr

• Gergo Gregasz dr

I would like to ask you to help to position the Accord. I am starting on the space of setup yet, all useful councils come well.

Having in mind that I might not fully understand your post...

I'm not a "virtual" Honda (wtcc) driver, nor am I an experienced driver in Oschersleben, so I can't pin point for you a setup for it.

My only "general" advice is for you to have a look in the on-line setups as there should be some.

Do a few laps with default setup. Then try different on-line setups and see the differences in car handling/speed and corresponding setup options used by those setup creators. Then do you your own setup to your like (kind of mixing them all). Of course, if you are lucky and find one that really suits your taste, then go for it.

Thats a good idea to get going. If you can find one online that is to your taste or close the feeling nice fromt he online setups, check against the default to see the differences and see what has been changed. This will help you learn the effect of different setup changes. Once you have one that you like, or nearly like fine tune it. A guide to this can be found in the thread below.

http://forum.racedepartment.com/gtr-evolution/3511-rd-setup-guide-gtr-evolution-race-07-a.html

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 74 7.1%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 110 10.6%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 150 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 286 27.6%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 414 39.9%