Honda S800 RSC - JAF Grand Prix 1969 #15 (4K)

Skins Honda S800 RSC - JAF Grand Prix 1969 #15 (4K) 1.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
Pasta2000 submitted a new resource:

Honda S800 RSC - JAF Grand Prix 1969 #15 (4K) - Hold up, little car can go big speed??

Hello

Back with another historic Japanese skin: Honda S800 RSC from the 1969 JAF Grand Prix. This was a class winning car in the GT race.

>4k skin
>oranges are tasty
>custom json
>custom decals
View attachment 516141
Images and information all gathered by my main project, the JGT Archive. Join this archive full of Japanese racing photos accurately dated and explained from the 1930s to the 1970s: https://discord.gg/eTsX42m8h3

Read more about this resource...

"Most people"... I'm not speaking for myself. You doing this for yourself, or the community? As I said I love your skins, why not be more considerate to your audience? Takes like ten seconds to make it more user friendly. I don't get it.

"Most people"... I'm not speaking for myself. You doing this for yourself, or the community? As I said I love your skins, why not be more considerate to your audience? Takes like ten seconds to make it more user friendly. I don't get it.

Couple of questions from someone who's new to releasing AC skins:

1) is there a quick way to create the 'dummy folder' structure? I know copy and pasting the folder names only takes a minute, just wondering if there's a shortcut

2) I assume this is for Content Manager - in which case, is there an 'accepted etiquette' for releasing skins with multiple resolutions (ie 2k and 4k versions in the same Zip)?

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 76 7.1%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 114 10.7%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 155 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 296 27.7%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 424 39.7%