Honda Racing F1 Team W.I.P.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been working on Honda Racing F1 Team that replaces HRT in game. It's still work in progress and I have only uploaded the car livery for now. I'll also be making garage, pitcrew, helmet and everything else.

Honda F1 WIP.png

Honda F1 WIP 2.png

I got the idea from this Civic race car and used the same colors and sponsors (although not all of them, 'cause for example F1 doesn't use Dunlop tires)

Honda+Racing+reveal+Civic%27s+new+2012+racing+livery.jpg

Download: http://www.mediafire.com/?bxm5jzmld3xssmw

I'll take this opportunity to spam our general message to modders :)

As you might be aware we have our own file hosting system. We know that we've had some issues in the past but those are all resolved now and both uploading and updating your files is working perfectly fine.

Thus we'd like everyone to make use of this because it's the easiest and quickest way to share stuff with the community and the upload plugin will even create a thread with your description in one click - it's pretty comfortable for both sides.

We've also posted a handy guide on how to use the tool and make the most of it. Thanks!

Grande! the best fantasy team for hrt replacement so far.
lokking forward to the release
IeditI: downloading ;-)

Yup, it appears to be abandoned. On this basis, and the fact that W.I.P threads are no longer allowed, I am going to close this thread.

When the 'No More WIPs' rule was introduced, existing WIPs were allowed to continue, but this one seems pointless now .....

/closed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 352 15.6%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 247 10.9%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 243 10.7%
  • < 4 years