Resource icon

Skins Honda Racing F1 RA106/007 1.01

Login or Register an account to download this content
jburon72 submitted a new resource:

Honda Racing F1 RA106/007 - Honda Racing F1 replacing 06 Renault R26

View attachment 224477
Here is my new skin for classic cars for F1 2017, the Honda Racing F1 skin that will replace 2006 Renault R26. I tried to make the RA 106 but it end up looking like the BAR Honda 007. There are some design that are missing due to areas with really low pixel count.

VERSION: 1.01

- 2006 Honda Racing F1 skin replacing 2006 Renault r26
- 2006 driver liveries, cap, umbrella, harness
- Honda Racing Car selection menu

-what's missing on the car liveries...

Read more about this resource...

honda_racing_f1_002-jpg.224480

Why your driver is so happy on podium, he only beat a girl. :D
But seriously... :confused: didn't knew there are girls in this game, first time saw it. wow.
Or was is some much more feminine male after all. :D

Say... on your video the track surface itself looks amazing, can't remember mine has ever looked that good. :unsure: Did you used some mod or something ? And yes, my graphic option is on max.

its still a win. hahaha. yeah there are female drivers in the game and you can also have a female driver in career mode.

Im using a 980 ti, Im also on max settings, i did'nt use any mod or anything. nvida settings are on default, with fxaa turned off. probably the gamma and the brightness in in game settings.

its still a win. hahaha. yeah there are female drivers in the game and you can also have a female driver in career mode.

Im using a 980 ti, Im also on max settings, i did'nt use any mod or anything. nvida settings are on default, with fxaa turned off. probably the gamma and the brightness in in game settings.
Ok mate, thanks for your reply.
I'll try same track and different times of the day, maybe that will do the trick. I have gtx 780. Without Ti. :D

hello mate, can you give more details on the crashing like when does the crashing happens. make sure you you correctly replaced the right mipmaps.

Remove this mod, if you already saying that it crashes your game, then go play kid.
Enjoy your childhood. Save your nerves, you'll need them more later. Believe me. :unsure:

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 71 7.4%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 99 10.3%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 141 14.6%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 265 27.5%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 385 39.9%