Honda NSX

Cars Honda NSX 3.6.5

Login or Register an account to download this content
Some1 submitted a new resource:

Honda NSX - honda nsx

This beta release contains the regular NSX and the NSX-R.

Huge thanks for David Dominguez for the physics and NeverKrash for the sounds!

Notes/known issues:
- no LODs, might be heavy on the graphics
- rear view mirror is shrinked a little
- NSX-R is missing some dashboard rev lights
- NSX-R wheels are a bit low quality
- driver animations are rudimentary

Read more about this resource...

the physics are not like a NSX, but ok, if you want spot on physics for it, i have them allready from a forza model rip, we worked a lot on it, looks damn good tho :) congrats

Scratch the stuff before... i was driving the normal NSX, the R is amazing, spot on, exactly like we did it :) amazing stuff

Last edited:
As much as I like the mod, i think the 1990 NSX handling was a bit odd. It feels very difficult to turn at least for me.NSXR is a lot better but I kinda expected NSX to be more agile and a bit tail happy in some ways.Unfortunately, the car feels very "dead" to me with little weight transfers and suspension, especially the 1990 version.

Thanks a lot for such an amazing mod. Even though its Beta, i think its a pretty damn good mod.

Last edited:
At first, I felt like the 90 version was a little "safe" and boring. But then I spent some time in the 90 S1, and it quickly became the best experience I have had in AC. I could lap for days at Nordschleife or Lake Louise. It's balanced, poised, and predictable when needed and can be an absolute hooligan with loads of throttle induced oversteer when you want. The power output from the motor is so smooth and linear, it's a joy in every turn. There are no dead spots like the F40. I would praise it more, but I would rather go drive it more now.

Yeah the option to change tyres would be great.

Found a weird bug. Smoke will make the body semi-transparent. If you do donouts you'll see it very clearly. The driver and seat becoms visible thrue the bodywork. Haven't noticed that on any other car (tried the F40 to be sure it wasn't my graphics card or somthing). Using a GTX660. Stuff like FXAA, AA transparency etc is disabled/set as stock.

Very nice model! By the way, proper aspect ratio for mirrors is 4:1 (also, I think, GRAPHIC_OFFSET should be lower about 2-3 cm). I can tell you some other suggestions if you're interested. :)

UPD: And physics is awesome too! And also, here are Kunos-styled previews.

Last edited:

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 76 7.0%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 117 10.7%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 158 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 302 27.7%
  • 100% offline racing