Honda NSX

Cars Honda NSX 3.6.5

Login or Register an account to download this content
Some1 updated Honda NSX with a new update entry:

Honda NSX Version 2

Finally, after many months, version 2 of the Honda NSX mod for Assetto Corsa is released!
This version includes the following NSX models:
  • Honda NSX NA1
  • Honda NSX-R
  • Acura NSX
  • Acura NSX (S1 — fictional performance version)
NOTE: Please uninstall any previous version of this mod (different folder structure might cause problems otherwise).

Read the rest of this update entry...

Just a note on that Acura S1 - it is indeed fictional in the sense that this exact car does not exist IRL as such.

But it's real in the sense that the supercharged power graph is genuine, the suspension is from the '99 Zanardi special edition - same setup as the Type S in Japan - and the weight reduction is done using real weights of real parts. (Thanks, NSX Prime and Super Street.) Nothing fictional about the physics, aside from the particulars of the configuration. :)

I think, for the time being, version 2 will be the end of the road for the NSX mod (apart from critical updates etc).

Too many versions... AC does not have a particularly version-friendly design, when it comes to the cars. Maintenance becomes a headache.
So you add the Acura for a badge but remove the NA2 with actual physics differences because there's too many versions. =\

Don't want to complain about it because I'm happy the mod was updated but it's still not great. Anyway... I'll keep the old versions for now.

Good to see this car alive again, thanks for the update! One thing I just cannot unhear though is the sidenoise in the internal tyre skid sample. Apart from that, simply brilliant. Much appreciated :)

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back