Resource icon

Misc Honda McLaren Engine 1.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
Honda F1 engine being more powerful than Mercedes's?
good-joke-bro-pl-ffffff

Should be added a new category on F1 2014 downloads, we have Helmets, Misc and Skins, some mods missing one, I'll call her Psycho...

Is the team supposed to be called "McLaren Honda" now? cause in my case it says "McLaren Mercedes" and I don't feel any change in power of the engine
------------------------------------------------
Edit: Sorry, I could feel the difference in power, I had more power than Mercs on the straights and it wasn't the case before. Can you just help me how to edit a team name?

Last edited:
Apparently the engine might be a bit more powerful in real life next year, so I replicated that. But remember it is Honda so I made the engine have higher faults and more likely to fail.
After so many months I'm glad I was right. It would have been ridicolous if Honda could build a engine in their first year which is more powerful than Mercedes'. Lol hence even now they cannot bring out the full potential of their engine resulting in their engine being weaker than Renault's right now.
So you can easily update this mod and make Honda the weakest engine of all.

Man i want download this mod but i don't like that the Honda engine is more powerful than the Mercedes Engine,can you do a mod like this where the Honda engine fail very often but it isn't the most powerful

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 76 7.1%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 114 10.7%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 155 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 293 27.5%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 424 39.8%