Honda Integra Type-R B18C Sound Mod

Sounds Honda Integra Type-R B18C Sound Mod 2019-03-05

Login or Register an account to download this content
Dreaddarven submitted a new resource:

Honda Integra Type-R B18C Sound Mod - B18C-R vtec realistic sound

Sound is taken from my own Honda Civic with B18C6 engine (do not own it anymore :().
Exhaust sound is from the Nvidia G200 Catback but slightly altered to not sound to aggressive (for those wanting stock sounding cars)

From the DDsoundpack for those that don't want to download a 100+mb rar file.

Installation:
Just change the filename and GUIDs.txt to suit your car

Read more about this resource...

I reviewed this, so I must have used it, or so I thought. I hunted high and low last night and couldn't find anything I could have put the mod in. I downloaded a couple of Integras and put it in them and it's great. I just searched in Content Manager and found an Integra I'd installed a while back, but, it doesn't have this mod in it. I downloaded the mod at the time I reviewed it, but mustn't have installed it.

Whatever, now I have installed it, I stand by my review! Great mod!

One observation, after installing this in another Integra and driving it again, I think you need to make some original tyre sounds, the Kunos ones, which I think you've used, are far too loud. Check out the sounds that Modek made for the Honda NSX by Some1, the tyre sounds in that are what you should be aiming for.

If you add better tyre sounds to all the cars in the packs you're doing they will all be real winners!

Thats correct, on some older sound files of mine i did not tweak the tire sounds, later on i found it to be indeed to loud and not correct. When i have time i will change it.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 213 14.3%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 154 10.3%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 149 10.0%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 115 7.7%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 214 14.4%