Resource icon

Skins Honda F1 Team 1.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
bonnejv submitted a new resource:

Honda F1 Team - Honda is back!

Hello RaceDepartment!

After a couple days work it's ready to release!
Honda is back on the F1 grid with Paul di Resta and Ryan Hunter-Reay as their drivers! The team should be strong enought to compete with the Force India's and maybe the McLaren's.
If this is not the case please contact me or change the database yourself because I don't really know what I've to change if it won't work properly.

Back up your files since there are quite a lot of changes !

View attachment 75776...

Read more about this resource...

I like it that you are doing a full team mod!

The car is nice and realistic, if you can change the Green Caterham button to Honda colour and add a few more sponsors on the car sides, that would be great :)

Good so far :thumbsup:

Any update? ;)
I'm stuck with the green background in the menu's, I'm just a beginner and can't figure it out to get it white/gray. And since CM made it really hard to skin I only can replace logo's which were originally on the car and can't add new logo's on side where aren't at the moment, I'm sorry man but this is probably as good as it gets.

I'm stuck with the green background in the menu's, I'm just a beginner and can't figure it out to get it white/gray. And since CM made it really hard to skin I only can replace logo's which were originally on the car and can't add new logo's on side where aren't at the moment, I'm sorry man but this is probably as good as it gets.
At least you can make the garage and the crew liveries, that is possible ;)

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 92 7.7%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 125 10.5%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 171 14.3%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 335 28.1%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 465 39.0%