Honda Civic Type R EP3 Cup

Cars Honda Civic Type R EP3 Cup 0.42b

Login or Register an account to download this content
Hey Chris, thank you so much!! ATM I'm working on refining car mesh, modelling full race interior and exterior parts, which will imply drastic changes in UV mapping, so the texture work... to be done when this is finished.

View attachment 461970
Hope can finish the 3d work as soon as possible, to start working on updated liveries from this 2021 Civic Cup season.

Take your word with the sunstrip and glass work, sure will need some help!!!

Regards!
I had a look at the model in 3ds, it would honestly be quicker and easier to start with a fresh fm4 model, the mesh is all sorts of messed up int it Haha. If you want I can send you over a fresh model to do it with.

I've refined it a lot, actually it doesn't have those faceted polys, and already change a lot of assets and model new ones.
Anyway, I would appreciate if you could send me the fresh model to see what there is to work on.
TY mate.

Of course mate, as said, I am improving the 3d model, which will involve new photoshop work with the liveries and I have no problem at all adding them.

You mean some Civics frome the official BRSCC Civic Cup? Because if so, I've contacted Dave Buky since the last update and commented him that any feedback from the drivers would be very, very valuable.

Send me the liveries via PM :thumbsup:

As a bit of a EP3 Type-R enthusiast myself, I am loving this mod. Drives so so well, I am starting a championship on Sim Racing System Tomorrow evening with it. The MOD looks stunning and come out brilliantly in the pre-race video. Thanks so much for this MOD it's awesome.

Your words really make me sooo happy. Im amazed viewing the intro you've done, wonderful capturing and editing skills mate.

Things like these are what make me improve the mod and look forward.

Although I am very happy with the behavior of the car, there is a lot of room for improvement in terms of graphic offsets and problems with setups (for example, when reducing the height of the car to a minimum, the wheels bounce off the wheel arches, I need to balance damper travel with base body height)

I am also aware that in graphic terms it is quite basic and that is precisely what I am working on right now, unfortunately less than I would like, since my job and family leaves me little free time and I am remodeling a lot of parts internally and externally, to make the EP3 looks like a real cup car, wich is very time consuming.

Anyway, thanks a lot again. Hope can bring to you a real 5 star mod in a near future.

*You got a new sub ;)

Last edited:
I´m working on it, that's my main ATM. But lot of work to do. (wheels, electronics, texures...)

Attachments

• ep3cupbeta04.jpg
    ep3cupbeta04.jpg
    610.1 KB · Views: 109
  • ep3cupbeta03.jpg
    ep3cupbeta03.jpg
    679.1 KB · Views: 111
  • ep3cupbeta02.jpg
    ep3cupbeta02.jpg
    687.2 KB · Views: 164
  • ep3cupbeta01.jpg
    ep3cupbeta01.jpg
    613.7 KB · Views: 138
Last edited:
Hi Morimaru,

first of all.. awesome mod! thank you!
i saw on your blog this sentence on download page
"Data folder Locked for online play"

does it mean it can't be used on a server for playing with friends?

Thank you

Hi Morimaru,

first of all.. awesome mod! thank you!
i saw on your blog this sentence on download page
"Data folder Locked for online play"

does it mean it can't be used on a server for playing with friends?

Thank you
Data folder is locked precisely to be able to play online without problems. :thumbsup:

is this still being worked on? Great little mod. A friend took one of these to Nurburgring and raced in the 24hr race. It would be nice to be able to place the driver names on the side rear windows. His car also had banners at top and bottom of the rear window glass, but unable to place his logos on your model.

One thing I did notice, going into championship, I get error, track missing. Anglesey_dry
I added the only Anglesey track available, yet still it doesnt work. I tried changing the files to suit the track naming, but couldnt get it to work. Is there a different track? How to change to work with the track available on RD?
312132097_1512107725884566_4067579356143358971_n.jpg
311438229_1238972196883540_6377257952608684491_n.jpg

Last edited:
Tried to contact you via PM about this mod, but with no response, went ahead and got it upgraded to current CSP specs, windows edited so the side and rear windows can have logos/names etc placed on them, shaders fixed, tires fixed, brakes fixed in the 3d model, windows updated to accept rainfx, working wipers, LODs added. All original skins updated so the windscreen banner works with the changes.
Unfortunately the championship files that came with the original mod gave an error that I could not rectify, so the championship part has been left out.
I only started using your mod to skin the car of a friend who raced one of these cars at the Nurburgring 24hr race and found it was a fun little car to drive, so went about seeking help to get it upgraded to current specs and to perform better with LODs.
Credit to yourself and P. Melo Modesto has been left in place.
The update is available here https://www.assetto-fr.tk/garage/honda/

Attachments

• __custom_showroom_1667249487.jpg
    __custom_showroom_1667249487.jpg
    464.3 KB · Views: 138

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back