rF2 Honda Civic @ NOLA (Live Stream) - Tuesday 18th July 2017

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
11553128984_84d131eb9f_b.jpg

Out onto the track they go! A touring car that has won many a championships in the BTCC over the years, and now we get to race them around one of the newest additions to rFactor 2 by Studio 397 themselves, NOLA Motorsport Park!

Who can join?
All premium members can sign up for this event and a maximum of one server available for this event. Sign up below and make sure to tag fellow community members who you think are up for a challenge!

Not a premium member yet but interested to race with our group of friendly drivers? Click here for more information and learn how you can participate as well.

Server and Teamspeak Password: click here (Teamspeak is not mandatory but is recommended)
Teamspeak Installation Guide: click here (Handy guide to setup teamspeak)
Racing Club Rules: click here

Server Name:
RACEDEPARTMENT.COM CIVIC
Cars: Honda Civic BTCC 2013
Track: NOLA Motorsport Park 2016 (RT Layout B)
Briefing: Open Setups - Feel free to share them :thumbsup:

Practice: 19:00 GMT (30 minutes)
Qualifying: 19:30 GMT (10 minutes)
Warm Up: 19:40 GMT (5 minutes)
Race 1: 19:45 GMT (20 Minutes)
Warm Up (5 Minutes)
Race 2: 20:10 (20 Minutes)

Entry List
  1. Joseph Wright
  2. Steve Le Gallez
  3. Gijs van Elderen
  4. The_Duke_UK
  5. Ken Hunter
  6. Rui F. Martins
  7. Victor Jimenez
  8. Manuel Alves
  9. Amedeo Fiorella
  10. Stenne
  11. serge07
  12. Sharjeel
  13. maxipolo
  14. Jintonix
  15. thefernan_8
  16. Nickl561
  17. Free Slot
  18. Free Slot
Max - 30

SERVER IS UP!

Last edited:
Been away from online racing for almost a year now, but longing to get in again. Rf2 is my premium choice of simulator so I was happy to see this entrance in the calendar.
So, if there's room for a rusty old man I'll gladly be in.
Btw, which version should I use? I'm right now testing "v1108-dx11-open-beta". Is that OK for this race or should I switch back to DX9 version.

which version should I use? I'm right now testing "v1108-dx11-open-beta". Is that OK for this race or should I switch back to DX9 version.

You can use both. If you wish to use track map plugin, pedal plugin or delta T plugin. You need to switch back to DX9.

Other plugins that doesn't render on screen are OK to use in DX11.
Like: proracing dash, crew chief spotter plugin, ipad&android apps with plugins... etc...

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back