Honda Civic Next Up in New RaceRoom WTCR Previews

Paul Jeffrey

Premium
RaceRoom WTCR Honda 1.jpg

The Honda Civic Type R TCR is a potent machine and forms the next preview image release on the build up to release of the WTCR DLC for RaceRoom Racing Experience...

Honda, an name synonymous in motorsport circles for performance and success (if you forget the recent F1 debacle anyway), often achieving great results in a wide variety of two and four wheel racing championship of both the national and international variety, once again producing a competitive machine with the eighth generation of the venerable hot hatch.

Following success in various national racing series, the Honda Type R WTCR car of Tom Coronel, James Thompson, Benjamin Lessennes, Esteban Guerrieri and Yann Ehrlacher has proven to be a highly competitive package this season, producing three race victories and putting young rookie sensation Ehrlacher firmly in the hunt for championship success.

With the upcoming WTCR DLC for RaceRoom Racing Experience set to contain all the cars and drivers of the current season, feast your eyes on the below previews as we await tomorrow's reveal...

RaceRoom WTCR Honda 2.jpg
RaceRoom WTCR Honda 3.jpg
RaceRoom WTCR Honda 4.jpg

Can't keep track of all the revealed cars so far? Well don't forget to check these out then:

Cupra TCR
Alfa Romeo Giulietta TCR

RaceRoom Racing Experience is a free to play racing simulation from Sector3 Studios.

If you like RaceRoom and want to keep up to date with all the latest news and discussions, head on over to the RaceRoom Racing Experience sub forum. We host a whole range of top quality club racing events in our Racing Club, plus we offer a great place to hang out and discuss the game with your fellow R3E fans. Pop over and say hello today!

Like what you see here at RaceDepartment? Don't forget to like, subscribe and follow us on social media!

Looking forward to trying the Civic WTCR? Which car of those revealed so far are you most looking forward to driving? Let us know in the comments section below!

Last edited:
I'm guessing the pack will be released on Wednesday... 4 cars to go!! I admit: this is the most promising release from RRE since the Porsches. I'm really excited by this pack.

The Honda looks very good. Almost as good as the Alfa. Not crazy about the livery of Ehrlacher's car though, but that's a small detail.

I'm guessing the pack will be released on Wednesday... 4 cars to go!! I admit: this is the most promising release from RRE since the Porsches. I'm really excited by this pack.

The Honda looks very good. Almost as good as the Alfa. Not crazy about the livery of Ehrlacher's car though, but that's a small detail.

Agreed. Touring car is SOOO fun! Looking forward to it.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back