rF2 Honda Civic @ Nürburgring GP Mon 9th June

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
Did your pitcrew kicked you out? :roflmao:
I haven't seen this bug. Try to enter the server again. :barefoot:

BTW: it shouldn't be a problem during the race. :)
If you have to "esc" during the race and you find yourself in the middle on the main straight. Leave the server and enter as spectator.:cool:

I know, didn't think I was that much hard work lol

I tried the 2 Yuasa Hondas and ended up on track but I'm in the garage after selecting the Pirtek.

I think it was because we had the same car and I was in the pit box? Or atleast that is how it looked, since you also had to take your stop and go at the same spot as me ^^.

Was quite fun after some practice I was still way off, but was able to put a good lap in just at the end of qualy.

I tested the start in warm up, but somehow switched to my GT starting procedure and was super slow of the line. I went very wide around T1 to avoid everybody.
Lost a position, which I gained back on Lap 1, but Kevin and Jose were much quicker.
So I was saving my tyres.

Jose wrecked his engine and Kevin was getting a bit slower. I had a good amount of tyres left, but when I started pushing they started to overheat and I wasnt going faster.

So I just went back to normal tried to do solid laps and brought it home in a nice 2nd place.

Congrats to Kevin for do a really great race. Shame Jose had his problem. Your fight was good to watch.

Was pleased to qualify in 2nd. :cool:

Had a great start which gave me the jump on Jose to get 1st by the first corner. :)

Was having a great battle with Jose. We were both making small mistakes. Jose eventually got by and I settled in behind him. I was conscious of looking after my tires as I wanted them to last the race distance. Then going into turn 1 Jose downshifted too much and blew his engine which game me the lead again. Shame as I was enjoying our battle. :(

I then settled in and controlled the race and looked after my tires for the rest of the race to finish 1st. :D:D:D

My race didn't go that well. :(
Started in the middle of the pack which meant i had to be careful in the first few corners. Things looked good until i made a mistake and spun and had to wait until everyone passed.

Now it was time to recover and after a few laps i was again in some battles until someone went offtrack and while rejoining crashed into me. :( :confused:
With a damaged car i went to the pits and my race was over. Even then i continued just to have some fun in these cars.

People need to be more careful when rejoining the track after an incident.
Anyway things could have been better but it was still fun to drive the Civic.
Thanks to all. ;)

Had great fun, i havent raced here for a long time and did not touch rf2 until yesterday. Racing was fair and competitive and i enjoyed myself big time.
Ill be back for more of these races.
Thanks RD staff!!!

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 100 7.9%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 132 10.5%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 178 14.1%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 353 27.9%