Honda Civic BTCC'16 Skin Pack for Touring Cat C Class

GRID Autosport Honda Civic BTCC'16 Skin Pack for Touring Cat C Class V1.2

Login or Register an account to download this content
SaschaD submitted a new resource:

Honda Civic BTCC'16 Pack for Cat C Class - Matt Neal, Matt Simpson, Dan Lloyd, Gordon Shedden BTCC 4K Livery Mod Pack

This Mod replaces the Honda Civic Cat C Class skins with actual BTCC 2016 Skins. Be sure to make a backup of your cars folder.

For installation just copy the cars folder to your Grid Autosport directory.

Attention: In 2016 there are 3 Honda Teams in the BTCC! So i use the user livery skin for the Speedworks/Simpson Team. Be sure to make a backup!!!

This Pack include the following skins:
Matt Neal - Halfords Yuasa
Matt Simpson - Speedworks Motorsport/Simpson Racing
Daniel Lloyd -...

Read more about this resource...

Hi There,

Thanks for the 4k skins. The reason for the model change, as you mention is, we brought it up to 2016 specs, taken from the 2013 specs from RF2. Horus, my hero and skin Guro, did all the 2016 skins for all cars, including the Honda Halfords Yuasa Racing.

I am not sure where you are getting your Cat C Class. This is a BTCC mod for AC, no class. Just to make you aware, Dan Lloyd doesn't drive in the BTCC anymore, as funding fell through, but Martin Depper and Jeff Smith do.

Thanks for your answer. These skins are for Grid Autosport, not for AC or RF2. I made them 100% myself, i can upload my .psd files if you want. Unfortunately the BTCC Class is named Cat C in Grid Autosport, so i called it just like that. ;)

Oh, I'm sorry to hear that from Dan Lloyd. he is a good driver and eurotech need the victoryies. :D

Last edited:
Hello friend, thanks for your likes and ratings. :D

As special feature there is a 2015 Gordon Shedden skin included in this skin pack, but you can't play with this skin. (Like the Mike Bushell skin in the ford skin pack.)

Only the user/standard livery team has a separate teammate skin, it only appear when you start a custom race with the Cat C Touring Class (and eventually in multiplayer, never tested... :D). But you can copy the files from your Grid Autosport/cars/models/cit/livery_user/textures_low folder to an honda skin you want and rename the files suitable. The Shedden files are in fully 4K like the other skins, there is no restriction. If you want, i can the upload the files separately.

Or mean you a 2016 Gordon Shedden skin instead the Matt Neal skin? Yes i can make and upload it for you.

In game when i choose custom race the default skin is the red halfords yuasa skin. There are 2 others that i am guessing are from normal game.
The 2 Orange Halfords Yuasa's and the Matt Simpson ones don't appear to be there at all. I copied all the files from the complete pack into the cars folder.
Am I missing something?

SaschaD updated Honda Civic BTCC'16 Skin Pack for Touring Cat C Class with a new update entry:

Overhaul

I've improved many details again so that the Honda Skin Pack fits better with my other skin packs. Among other things, I brought the exterior mirrors and, if available, the interior mirrors to life. Don't expect too much, the mirror resolution is terrible and hardcoded by Codemasters. I have also created an individual Scrutineer Approved sticker for the side windows for each vehicle. If you play in a resolution so that you can read it at all. :) I also updated the window stickers on all BTCC...

Read the rest of this update entry...

In game when i choose custom race the default skin is the red halfords yuasa skin. There are 2 others that i am guessing are from normal game.
The 2 Orange Halfords Yuasa's and the Matt Simpson ones don't appear to be there at all. I copied all the files from the complete pack into the cars folder.
Am I missing something?
Even if my answer is probably a few years too late, maybe it will still help someone. As I have now found out and broke my 8-year-old savegame while trying it out, it is not because of the graphics options. I tried everything possible with the graphics options, but my skins were always loaded correctly. Until I remembered that I installed the free HD texture pack that Codemasters offered at the time. I then started Grid Autosport on my old laptop where the HD textures are deactivated for performance reasons. And that's the core of it.

Apparently Grid Autosport is only able to load my high resolution skins when the HD texture pack is installed. Without the HD texture pack, the game only loads the low-resolution textures, which I usually don't use for my skin pack. The problem now is that Codemasters has removed the game from the Steam Shop, and so has the DLC. Even if they were free. Even though probably only 5 people including me are still playing Grid Autosport, I will probably make a lower resolution skin pack available so that players who buy a Grid Autosport key now can also enjoy the skins.

Last edited:

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 559 17.4%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 379 11.8%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 341 10.6%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 243 7.6%
  • < 5 years