Resource icon

Cars Honda Acty Truck (HA3) Ver 1.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
i really love the this; very clean model, high detail but not wasteful - super impressive.
I'd be tempted to rebake the AO with the doors open and merge it with the current AO so the inner doorframes aren't pitch black (as you've modelled them nicely, you should show them off :D )

Great work. :)
CM does give out a warning about ! the tatuusfa1 sound:

"""""Most likely, sound is not from tatuusfa1, but instead it’s based on Kunos sample soundbank and its author forgot to change GUIDs before compiling it. Usually it’s not a problem, but in a race with two different cars having same GUIDs, one of them will use sound of another one.

If you’re the author, please, consider fixing it.
""""" last two words link to:

Great work. :)
CM does give out a warning about ! the tatuusfa1 sound:

"""""Most likely, sound is not from tatuusfa1, but instead it’s based on Kunos sample soundbank and its author forgot to change GUIDs before compiling it. Usually it’s not a problem, but in a race with two different cars having same GUIDs, one of them will use sound of another one.

If you’re the author, please, consider fixing it.
""""" last two words link to:
Thank you for the report.
Will be fixed in the next update

Great work @DTM1120, the Acty is a fun little Kei car to drive, quite nimble for a vehicle of its' class. It actually makes for a very capable competitor to the stock Kunos Abarth 595 as well :)

One quick question though: is it supposed to chew through petrol like nothing else? I'm not too familiar with Kei car fuel consumption but some testing shows it has enough petrol on a full tank to do a bit more than a full lap of the Nordschleife.

It would be very interesting to see how this thing performs with a hypothetical E07A (the Beat's engine) swap :p

Very good mod car , if i might add 2 points you could improve ...
in Colliders.ini you could change to ...

[COLLIDER_0]
CENTRE=0 ,-0.25 ,-0.15 ; where the center of the collision box will be placed. 0,0,0 XYZ reference is the CoG
SIZE=1.2 ,0.1 ,2.8 ; the size of the collision box in XYZ meters

and the fuel tank is a bit too far up front (intentional?), but here you got some better values for car.ini with fuel tank aligned to 3d model.

[FUELTANK]
POSITION=0,-0.2,-0.2

Yeah, fuel consumption is too high, 17 liters got me only about 2/3rds of a lap at the nordschleife.
I managed to get a full lap into the pits on the traditional Nordscheife (not the endurance one that uses both the old and new Ring tracks). I actually did a bit more testing on Deutschlandring today and with aggressive driving the Acty is good for about 25 km range before needing to refuel (I have the shader patch so I was going off the speedometer's readings).

Noticed something, when making a skin for it. The sides of the bed are mixed up
This is how they look on the skin file, so far everything normal
acty.png

But this is how that looks on the car
__custom_showroom_1573747539.jpg

__custom_showroom_1573747549.jpg

This is a very good mod, and I understand how much time and hard work you have put into it, however when you drive it, the TCS has a seizure and it makes the car go really slow. I turned TCS off, but that didn't help. Please tell me what's happening...thanks. Also, I'm thinking about having a boxed version. Now, me being me, I have no idea in the world how to make a mod, so I can't but it's a suggestion to you. If you want to do it, you can. That would be great, thanks.

Last edited:
great looking mod, Thankyou, I have two issues: there is nearly no acceleration and over 20 of speed the ffb wheel is going very strong from left to right and ba´k.
Bye

I've found your shifter knob... lol

1596839249711.png

While I was messing around with LODgenerator, Blender and learning AC modding in general I got myself a .fbx file with a shifter and I still don't know how I managed to get it.

Then I load the persistence.ini and changed a small material in ksEditor and now it shows up. Didn't figure out how to change shifting hand position with a .kn5 yet...

Let me know if u somehow want to use these files.

Last edited:

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 290 15.4%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 197 10.4%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 195 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 143 7.6%
  • < 5 years