AC "Holy Trinity" @ Algarve International Circuit - Wednesday 30th November 2016

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event

Geof

I never lose. Either I win, or I learn.
HolyTrinity@GENERIC.jpg

"Holy Trinity" Is it?

All premium members can sign up for this event and we have unlimited slots available so make sure to bring a friend. Sign up below and make sure to tag fellow community members who you think are up for a challenge!

Join us
Not a premium member yet but interested to race with our group of friendly drivers? Click here for more information and learn how you can participate as well. See you on track?!

Server and Teamspeak Password: click here
Racing Club Rules: click here

Server Name:
RaceDepartment #2 - Hypercar
Cars: Porsche 918, Ferrari LaFerrari, Mclaren P1
Track: Algarve International Circuit

Practice: 19:00 GMT (30min)
Qualifying 1: 19:30 GMT (10min)
Race 1: 19:40 GMT (20min)
Qualifying 2: 20:00 GMT (10min)
Race 2: 20:10 GMT (20min)

Entry List

1. Geof - P1
  2. Eugene Abramoff - LaFerrari
  3. Enzo Fazzi - LaFerrari
  4. Glaurung - 918
  5. Aksu - LaFerrari
  6. CzWRC - P1
  7. AndrasRannoch - 918
  8. Tobias Röhner - 918/LaFerrari
  9. Magnus Stjerneby - LaFerrari
  10. Matheus Machado - 918
  11. Premium Slot
  12. Premium Slot
  13. Premium Slot
  14. Premium Slot
  15. Premium Slot
  16. Premium Slot
  17. Premium Slot
  18. Premium Slot
  19. Premium Slot
  20. Premium Slot
  21. Premium Slot
  22. Premium Slot
  23. Premium Slot
  24. Premium Slot

Last edited by a moderator:
I think something must've happened with P1 on that lap, I'm not a pro, but I tested all 3 at Spa, on HR tires.

2.30.9 - 918
2.31.3 - LF
2.31.5 - P1

Whats also funny, I find P1 easiest to drive.

I'm in btw with Ferrari. Just wish the track was better quality, love in RRE.
The Porsche and LaFerrari don't get Pirelli Trofeo's in real life.

HR is hypercar road, so I assume its P Zero Corsa road tire for P1 and LF and Pilot Sport Cup 2 for 918. I guess they are equivalent to each other so should be fair.
Yeah but the laps by Chris Harris in his show, the P1 used the Trofeo's where the LF and 918 used the Corsa's/Pilot Sport Cup 2's. I thought that was what you were refering to.

In case you can't be bothered to watch Chris Harris' video, here are the times he did with all three cars.
Porsche: 1.53.98
Ferrari: 1.54.25
McLaren: 1.53.57 (1.51.78 on Trofeo R's)

I'd say, if you have 20 different drivers and you take their virtual best laps in each car, you'll get an average laptime of these cars that are within .1 of a second.

(sorry about rambling on about this)

In case you can't be bothered to watch Chris Harris' video, here are the times he did with all three cars.
Porsche: 1.53.98
Ferrari: 1.54.25
McLaren: 1.53.57 (1.51.78 on Trofeo R's)

I'd say, if you have 20 different drivers and you take their virtual best laps in each car, you'll get an average laptime of these cars that are within .1 of a second.

(sorry about rambling on about this)

I think the only fair way to do this, is to allow factory to prepare each of their own cars, BUT you can only alter alignment, non of them have adjustable anything else anyway.

Tires, only factory stock that they are sold with, obviously do what you gotta do on pressures.

No messing with electronics or anything, no removing parts.

Only factory drivers! Here is why: Notice how different the times in Chris Harris video to Grand Tour, because only the factory drivers can exploit full potential of each car, they know it inside out, they were part of development process and done countless laps in specific respective car.
I don't think it's fair the way they did it in Grand Tour and in video above, each different driver will always do different time, it becomes more about driver rather than a car. . Which is also, non the less, interesting piece of information, because one driver can give first impressions and subjectively compare.

I kind of noticed that as doing test myself, each time you learn something new about each car and you have to go to a previous one, because now the split is too big, and on and on.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 75 7.2%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 111 10.7%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 151 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 287 27.5%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 414 39.7%