HoiHman Race Rig & Rims showcase

A while ago i finally got around to finishing the "simracing closet" and added some led lights.

image (42).jpg

The seat belt tensioner has been upgraded to a 4 belt tensioner, pulling back on the waist to now

I sold the Audi R8 2020 rim and build myself a entire new one from scratch, only using the Turn design

image (43).jpg

image (44).jpg

Another Audi rim is my next project.

Last edited:
It still probably makes sense to send this stuff out at least for me, but I have been looking at personal CNC's. I still can't justify one and I don't have room for it, but they are coming down in price.

Last edited:
Nice! The real Racelogic one has 2 LEDs on top. Is it possible to use perhaps an arduino with this vocore to control 2 LEDs?

This maybe possible but the whole idea was to make a simple and cheap solution. I bought the Vocore screen but did not have a real purpose for it until i came with the racelogic display.

Adding an arduino would the whole device too complex since you will have 2 devices in one housing which would require an internal USB hub

Last edited:
Like this ;)

Flippers henk.jpg

The problem with long paddles (like the one used in push-pull shifters) is that they do not follow the contour of the steering wheel (I mean being equidistant in all their lenght). To achieve that, they have to be curved, which is important if you want precission and comfort, especially when pushing them.

Looking great @Mcorp :thumbsup::thumbsup:

i'm very much looking forward to receiving them.

@Elaphe, I drove with a 3d printed version of the paddle that @Mcorp has made for me and the shape is very very comfortable. The push/pull shifter is one of those upgrades that turned out much better then expected.

Since i sadly enough suffer from quite some arthrosis, comfort is from now the mainly drive to any adjustment i make to my rig. The push/pull shifter is one of those.

The HE-shifter is great, but after a while my shoulders/hands start to hurt. For better comfort i switched to a 350mm wheel in rally and now i still have that "manual shift feel" but without having to take my hands from the wheel.

The great thing about a fixed push/ pull shifter i that you can let the wheel spin out of the corners and grab it at exactly the right moment and start shifting again. This results in easier driving and faster stage times.

The push/pull shifter felt natural from the start and did not take any time to adjust to it. Some times people claim new hardware makes them faster, this time ( for me ) it's actually the case :)

image (47).jpg

I found a way to securely 'quick' mount the static shifter to my dash, without having to drill or use tools to mount or remove that push/pull shifter.

Last edited:

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 77 7.3%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 112 10.6%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 152 14.4%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 289 27.4%
  • 100% offline racing