HoF and Discussion (Propose Game Ideas Here)

Are you okay?? Like how serious we talking :confused:
Sat in a and e for a few hours, got my head glued back together

Lots of blood but I was fine all in all, the bottle didn't smash so I didn't get any glass in the cut

Apparently it looked worse than it was
So i guess 6/10 serious

Edit: forgot to say, the guy aimed for someone else, missed and got me.
As I was drunk I didn't feel anything and probably won't until I'm fully sober
Cant wait for that :roflmao:

Just gotta say, rating it 'beer' is probably a bit unfair guys :p

But hopefully not too much damage done there Daniel, will there be charges etc?

Just a cut luckily
They checked cctv while I was there, there was a scuffle behind me. It was hard see, but either someone threw the bottle or one of them hit me with a bottle by mistake. Definitely wasn't aimed a me though
So i don't think I'll press charges or anything

I appreciate the concern from everyone :inlove:

I know that numbness aftermath! I detached my arm bones at the below when I was 8, had to remain with cast for 3 months. I could straighten my arm for about 1-2 weeks after they took out the cast.

Sun's out and I'm going through the Alps for the first time on my way to the Red Bull Ring.

Today's going to be a good day :D
it defenitely was :inlove:

austrian gp discussion is an absolute bonfire, and it's amazing :roflmao: so many people hating on max calling for a penalty, imo it was hard but fair racing but maybe i'm biased :barefoot: stewards are having a meeting in 10 minutes so we'll get the answer soon

Where I was sat, T2 was just out of sight, so I still haven't actually seen the overtake so I have no idea whether it was clean or not. I've had a Leclerc fan telling me it was a clear penalty, Dutch fans saying there was nothing wrong and everyone else seems to be saying penalty. But I'm reserving my judgement until the result of the Stewards and until I see it.

Looks like Max got away with it. Shame it had to end with controversy because it was a brilliant GP and a great drive for the win.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 100 7.9%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 132 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 181 14.2%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 356 28.0%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 497 39.1%