HoF and Discussion (Propose Game Ideas Here)

@rubaru - Never heard of that game before. Will look into it.

@Jimlaad43 - The problem is those gorgeous tracks were taken from MiniRacingOnline, and they are quite too small to be suitable for a 3-lane action. I also thought it would be better to see the cars bigger on the track. If we gain traction with a test race, I might try to find a solution to enhance the graphics :D

@Meff28s - I don't know much about Formula D, but I had looked to its game mechanics and rules before. I think an even more simple concept like the one shared I could be better. So easy to moderate/do daily updates as well. If we can gear up the game, we can add more mechanics step-by-step just like we did with FM.

I hope that the limited deck gameplay and slipstream effects would create a close and unpredictable game. I think we can simply try it with that terrible-looking board and see how it works. You can use any kind of real or fictional topdown F1 car livery for your car as well.

Anybody with Assetto Corsa come and join this awesome event tomorrow night.

Anybody with Assetto Corsa come and join this awesome event tomorrow night.
I've got no time, unfortunately. But I'd be open to some casual racing action between us in the future.
If you guys have time this evening, I'd be in

Last edited:
If I were free tonight I'd say absolutely, but I'm not. I'm sure we can organise a Forum Games racing night if we all work out what games we have and a time that will suit us all.

Oh damn it is next week. I was all prepared for fun tomorrow.

As such I've signed up for this one on rF2 this Thursday

Oh damn it is next week. I was all prepared for fun tomorrow.

As such I've signed up for this one on rF2 this Thursday
Probably in for the race next week, and if you want, also available for some AC action between us up to Friday

EDIT: Not a premium member for now, might consider it though

Last edited:
I'm doing two AC events today and tomorrow

If anyone wants to join me

Any rFactor 2 racers want to join me this Thursday?

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 352 15.6%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 246 10.9%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 242 10.7%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 177 7.8%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 301 13.3%