HoF and Discussion (Propose Game Ideas Here)

Congrats Lesley. Shame the song sounded like a Shawn Mendes reject though...
Mate, i haven't even heard the song we contested with, no clue how good or bad it is, only that we did well with the bookies :roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:

Well, i guess we can call this retribution for that stupid loss to the bearded lady a few years back, finally a song that wins because it's a proper song, and not fueled with SJW/PC madness

Last edited by a moderator:
We weren't :roflmao:

Come on, at least try to put something interesting on the stage.

The real country that got robbed were Norway. They won the public vote but had a disaster in the Jury vote because of technical issues in the Jury final the day before.

Also, Iceland WTF :cautious::roflmao:

The real country that got robbed were Norway. They won the public vote but had a disaster in the Jury vote because of technical issues in the Jury final the day before.
Ah, that's what happened. I didn't understand a thing bald guy for Norway said, but his energy and attitude looked like it is something big. :D Couldn't believe it when I saw so bad jury votes.

Iceland :roflmao:

My new and improved smaller cast!!

20190520_131845.jpg

@StephoSlash
Sooo... Is this still a thing?

See, thats what we meant earlier. Managing a game is time consuming and can be a bit too much at times. I never did manage a game because of that.
Delays are totally human and ok, we have a real life after all. Some sort of continuity would be better though.

And when there is a delay, send a quick message so everybody is informed, eveybody is relaxed.

Or have i overseen a message like that?:whistling:

On top of moderating the Forum Racing Season 32, I'm also interested in bringing back the War of RD. Something simple like a hex map of ... somewhere ... and play sort of like Risk. Pick a hex to attack and I will handle the offense and defense dice rolls. I'll decide on the size and location of the war once we get some committed players.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 291 15.3%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 200 10.5%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 197 10.4%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 143 7.5%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 252 13.3%