• Welcome to the largest (sim) racing website in the world!
    Blurring the line between real and virtual motorsports.

HoF and Discussion (Propose Game Ideas Here)

Discussion in 'Forum Games' started by Omer Said, Jun 21, 2009.

1. kedy89

kedy89

Ratings:
    +4,418
    Don't care, all shitty venues anyway

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. kedy89

kedy89

Ratings:
    +4,418
    Not to forget that they'll most likely completely **** up the track to "bring it up to F1 standards"

3. Lesley Buurlage

Lesley Buurlage
    I'm fast as fook boy Premium

Ratings:
    +1,731
    even without changes the track will be fast but also difficult to overtake on, on a dutch tv programme they've had some pro sim drivers (rudy van buuren being one of them) hotlap zandvoort on assetto corsa with a 2018 car vs old f1 drivers (doornbos, van der garde) and the simdrivers absolutely destroyed them, fastest lap being a 1.12.9 while doornbos did 1.17 :roflmao:. on board it looks absolutely insane so qually will be epic but the race will just be a parade, as i've seen DTM and F3 already struggle to do any overtaking

• Like Like x 1
  4. kedy89

kedy89

Ratings:
    +4,418
    Will be Monaco level, guaranteed. Don't get me wrong, I like Zandvoort, but current F1 does 100% not belong there.

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. Lesley Buurlage

Lesley Buurlage

Ratings:
    +1,731
    and i couldn't agree more. it's nice to have a dutch gp again, but wether it had gone to assen or zandvoort, neither would give the chance of an exciting race

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. Jimlaad43

Jimlaad43
    Nice apex, I'll take it! Premium

Ratings:
    +5,977
    Those really are the only changes really required. A longer start straight, some wider sections at the beginning and more straights and runoff. At least they'll keep the best sections untarnished.

Alternatively, they could have gone for my version :roflmao:

7. Meff28s

Meff28s
    Premium

Ratings:
    +961
    This accent when you speak is unbelievable :inlove:

8. Aidan Keranen

Aidan Keranen
    League of Legends Play by Play Caster Premium

Ratings:
    +4,628
    Wasn't the historic track closer to the Lammers' pit straight version?

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. kedy89

kedy89

Ratings:
    +4,418
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  10. Lesley Buurlage

Lesley Buurlage

Ratings:
    +1,731
    turn 3 and 4 are accurate, but arie luyendijk far from :roflmao:, someone took "similar to interlagos" a bit too seriously :laugh:. as far as i understand the corner will just remain as it is, the outside will just be hightened up so it'll become an indy style bank. the pitlane entry will also be adjusted to grant a smoother entry, the pitbuilding will be widened by 8 meters and additional pitboxes will be made. but most important is the thing that there's no mention of de gravel trap at scheivlak being removed :thumbsup:

11. Jimlaad43

Jimlaad43

Ratings:
    +5,977
    They'll have to also make the wall close like and oval too, as there isn't space to expand the runoff behind the final turn.

12. Lesley Buurlage

Lesley Buurlage

Ratings:
    +1,731
    doubt that expanded would actually be needed, through the corner there's plenty of travel and at the exit you would a massive amount of understeer or a failure to end up in the wall, with the downforce these cars have that wouldn't be an issue. f1 engineers see a corner which can be taken flat as a straight, and their expectations are that this will be flat out as well

but hey, i'm gonna see max blast around zandvoort on saturday in a RB7 so i'll take notes at what needs adjusting :roflmao:

• Haha Haha x 1
  13. Jimlaad43

Jimlaad43

Ratings:
    +5,977
    You just need to look at Peter Dumbrek's crash in the DTM to see that the final turn is not suitable for F1.

14. Benutzername

Benutzername
    I breathe a lot. I guess i just really like air.

Ratings:
    +2,689
    Wow! What can i say? Incredible race weekend. A 1-2 is much more than we dreamt of. The cars are still quite similar and it is a new series, so we expected a really tight grid with some mix ups every weekend - And we have seen that with almost every team except us. Our engineers did a great job to upgrade the car and Lilly and Tatiana absolutely delievered!
    Now everyone in the team is really excited for this and we are forming a nice team spirit. Online Racing is looking forward to the next race!

15. Jimlaad43

Jimlaad43

Ratings:
    +5,977
    Eurovision time!

Who's watching?
    I would say vote for the UK, but when you hear the song you'll see why I'm not saying that :roflmao:

16. Lesley Buurlage

Lesley Buurlage

Ratings:
    +1,731
    I only watch the results, couldn't give a flying f about the music and their politically correct bs messages

• Like Like x 1
  17. Meff28s

Meff28s
    Premium

Ratings:
    +961
    How the hell are you participating after Brexit :D ?

• Haha Haha x 2
  18. Lesley Buurlage

Lesley Buurlage

Ratings:
    +1,731
    In the same way australia gets to take part, it's all one big joke with predictable scores for "befriended" countries (looking at you greece-cyprus and russia-belarus-azerbeijan:cautious:)

19. Jimlaad43

Jimlaad43

Ratings:
    +5,977
    Brexit still hasn't actually happened. Plus it's not an EU competition but ECB. The EU is only like 27 countries, but this is more. Armenia, Israel and Australia are not in Europe at all geographically.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.