HoF and Discussion (Propose Game Ideas Here)

even without changes the track will be fast but also difficult to overtake on, on a dutch tv programme they've had some pro sim drivers (rudy van buuren being one of them) hotlap zandvoort on assetto corsa with a 2018 car vs old f1 drivers (doornbos, van der garde) and the simdrivers absolutely destroyed them, fastest lap being a 1.12.9 while doornbos did 1.17 :roflmao:. on board it looks absolutely insane so qually will be epic but the race will just be a parade, as i've seen DTM and F3 already struggle to do any overtaking

Gerlach and Hugenholtz will be widened, Hans Ernst will be shortened and Arie Luyendijk will be modified and slightly banked, making it similar to last part of Interlagos, according to #DutchGP sporting director Jan Lammers.
D6hpCAUWsAELKOF.jpg

Ι hope that is all that changes :p

Those really are the only changes really required. A longer start straight, some wider sections at the beginning and more straights and runoff. At least they'll keep the best sections untarnished.

Alternatively, they could have gone for my version :roflmao:

Those really are the only changes really required. A longer start straight, some wider sections at the beginning and more straights and runoff. At least they'll keep the best sections untarnished.

Alternatively, they could have gone for my version :roflmao:

This accent when you speak is unbelievable :inlove:

turn 3 and 4 are accurate, but arie luyendijk far from :roflmao:, someone took "similar to interlagos" a bit too seriously :laugh:. as far as i understand the corner will just remain as it is, the outside will just be hightened up so it'll become an indy style bank. the pitlane entry will also be adjusted to grant a smoother entry, the pitbuilding will be widened by 8 meters and additional pitboxes will be made. but most important is the thing that there's no mention of de gravel trap at scheivlak being removed :thumbsup:

turn 3 and 4 are accurate, but arie luyendijk far from :roflmao:, someone took "similar to interlagos" a bit too seriously :laugh:. as far as i understand the corner will just remain as it is, the outside will just be hightened up so it'll become an indy style bank. the pitlane entry will also be adjusted to grant a smoother entry, the pitbuilding will be widened by 8 meters and additional pitboxes will be made. but most important is the thing that there's no mention of de gravel trap at scheivlak being removed :thumbsup:
They'll have to also make the wall close like and oval too, as there isn't space to expand the runoff behind the final turn.

They'll have to also make the wall close like and oval too, as there isn't space to expand the runoff behind the final turn.
doubt that expanded would actually be needed, through the corner there's plenty of travel and at the exit you would a massive amount of understeer or a failure to end up in the wall, with the downforce these cars have that wouldn't be an issue. f1 engineers see a corner which can be taken flat as a straight, and their expectations are that this will be flat out as well

but hey, i'm gonna see max blast around zandvoort on saturday in a RB7 so i'll take notes at what needs adjusting :roflmao:

doubt that expanded would actually be needed, through the corner there's plenty of travel and at the exit you would a massive amount of understeer or a failure to end up in the wall, with the downforce these cars have that wouldn't be an issue. f1 engineers see a corner which can be taken flat as a straight, and their expectations are that this will be flat out as well

but hey, i'm gonna see max blast around zandvoort on saturday in a RB7 so i'll take notes at what needs adjusting :roflmao:
You just need to look at Peter Dumbrek's crash in the DTM to see that the final turn is not suitable for F1.

Wow! What can i say? Incredible race weekend. A 1-2 is much more than we dreamt of. The cars are still quite similar and it is a new series, so we expected a really tight grid with some mix ups every weekend - And we have seen that with almost every team except us. Our engineers did a great job to upgrade the car and Lilly and Tatiana absolutely delievered!
Now everyone in the team is really excited for this and we are forming a nice team spirit. Online Racing is looking forward to the next race!

How the hell are you participating after Brexit :D ?
Brexit still hasn't actually happened. Plus it's not an EU competition but ECB. The EU is only like 27 countries, but this is more. Armenia, Israel and Australia are not in Europe at all geographically.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back