HockenheimRing (F1 & DTM 2019)

Misc HockenheimRing (F1 & DTM 2019) 1.2

Login or Register an account to download this content
Great updates, but I think the randomised balloon positions might need a slight tweak as this can happen occasionally...

Screenshot_rollovers_ferrari_f8_tributo_hockenheim_2018_4-10-119-9-21-19.jpg

:D

I can't get this track to work. Is it a skin or a track? CM is installing it like a track but when I look at the content files there's just a few things like 'baloon' files there. Kind of wonder if 1. author took down content or 2. CM is doing something wrong during installation? Anyone else have issues getting this track to work?

Just installed it and when I go to drive it says "Hockenheim_2018: track is missing." Not sure how to fix it.. I wanted to do this DTM championship and the only hangup is this track! Man.. lol

I can't get this track to work. Is it a skin or a track? CM is installing it like a track but when I look at the content files there's just a few things like 'baloon' files there. Kind of wonder if 1. author took down content or 2. CM is doing something wrong during installation? Anyone else have issues getting this track to work?

Just installed it and when I go to drive it says "Hockenheim_2018: track is missing." Not sure how to fix it.. I wanted to do this DTM championship and the only hangup is this track! Man.. lol
Same problem here. You have to download the track from the readme file.

Last edited:
Hi,
I can't launch the track with any mode or skin, always get the error:

"AC ran into a critical error:
CANNOT HAVE 0 CARS IN RACE.INI.".
Your CSP version is 0.2.2. Detailed report [points to log location]"

Picture:
Screenshot_hockenheim error.png

Never had this issue with any other track.
I tried changing things in the track's "models.ini" as described in this reddit post, to no avail.

I copied the "hockenheim_2018" folder into the "tracks" folder, like any other track. In Content Manager, it looks like it should, with the skins being selectable.

Any ideas regarding a solution?
cheers

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 320 15.4%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 221 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 214 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 165 7.9%