Tracks Hockenheim Istanbul Valencia [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you have f1 2011 or 12 its easy to get them in 2013 just make a copy of a2013 track, copy the track folder from2011 or 2012 over it, make sure the ai files are at the right places. Tick in the database section track model the box "show in menu" and you can play easy as that

If you have f1 2011 or 12 its easy to get them in 2013 just make a copy of a2013 track, copy the track folder from2011 or 2012 over it, make sure the ai files are at the right places. Tick in the database section track model the box "show in menu" and you can play easy as that

Pretty sure it's not quite that easy. If anyone still has this download please send me a link in a message.
I'm trying to enable just Hockenheim, but I think I'm missing some files and need to see what @miver included with his files

Thanks in advance

Pretty sure it's not quite that easy. If anyone still has this download please send me a link in a message.
I'm trying to enable just Hockenheim, but I think I'm missing some files and need to see what @miver included with his files

Thanks in advance
I wanted to include only hockenheim too and i have it working. Only thing is that the racing line doesnt fit and the sky is almost comletely grey

Replace database aswell.
Well, at least some progress, I see the new tracks on the menu, but yet not working. First it mess a little with the track's menu. At 2013 tracks menu, besides those three tracks, Jarez also show it self. Neither Jerez , nor those three from the mod finish loading, and stay on the load screen forever. On the classical tracks, besides the four original tracks, there is also Monza, Monte Carlo, Suzuka and Sao Paulo, and those new tracks on the classic menu load forever also. They still show themselves at the 2013 tracks menu and work fine there, as Jerez work at the classical menu.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 107 7.9%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 140 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 199 14.7%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 381 28.2%