Writing...this...down...going to test it :)
I just got my 1st R2 and am going to attempt the world enduro volume. 1st race is Imola THIRTY laps!
8 races or something lol.
I haven't dropped below 100 AI so far so I need all the little bits of help/knowledge.
Some of these races have been mental, but I think they will balance them out in time.
The Cadwell timed lap where no one has managed it etc. 1:32 in a too slow a bike.

RIDE 3 Updated.jpg

Milestone have released a new update for their RIDE 3 bike racing videogame.

The new patch for RIDE 3 was released earlier today and is rather considerable in its size, marking what Milestone claim to be the first step in a sustained development push to move the direction of the game in line with the expectations of the gaming community. Stated as part of the release notes introduction, Milestone have confirmed they are listening to community feedback for the title, which has led to the "basis for the important upgrades that we have decided to play. The process of change will take some time, but we are pretty confident.."

So without further ado, let us take a look at the change log below:
  • Improvements to game menu pages and overall navigation
  • Livery editor: improvements to navigation and performance
  • Career: each event now has a specific name
  • Drag race: the opponent bikes may now also be picked automatically
  • Removed duplicated parts for some bikes in the elaboration menu
  • Improved shadows in Replay TV cameras
  • Front wheel issue in replay mode fixed
  • Improved AI tuning
  • Improved quality in Photo Mode
  • Polished and improved rider animations
  • Graphical fixes and improvements on tracks
  • Fixed crash when accessing the Career page with specific add-ons installed
  • Fixed time penalty when cutting the corners
In addition to the improvements on the game, we also worked on the real stars of RIDE 3. Your and our beloved bikes finally got what was missing…
  • Aprilia RSV4 RF 2015: exhaust fixed
  • BMW S1000 R 2016: wheel rims updated
  • Honda CBR 600 RR 2004: livery updated
  • Honda CBR 300 R 2017: exhaust fixed
  • Suzuki GSX-R1000R RC 2017: exhaust and heat effect fixed
  • Ktm 990 Super Duke R 2014: exhaust fixed
  • Ducati 1299 Superleggera 2017: backfire sound fixed
  • Ducati Panigale 1299 S 2015: number removed. Exhaust backfire and sound backfire fixed
  • Ducati 916 1994: tires fixed
  • Ducati Streetfighter 848 2014: tires fixed
  • Bimota DB8 2014: muffler fixed
  • Honda CRF 450 Supermoto 2016: handlebar shape and riding animations fixed
  • MV Agusta Brutale 800 RM 2016: exhaust backfire and 2D gauge fixed
  • MV Agusta RVS 1 2018: homologation fixed
  • MV Agusta F4 RR 2014 RC: stock mirrors removed
  • Husqvarna FS 450 2015: barpads fixed
  • Husqvarna 701 Supermoto 2018: rims fixed
  • Triumph Thruxton 2016: custom mirrors removed
  • Triumph Street Twin 2016: minor fixes
  • Triumph Street Triple RX 2015: 2D gauge fixed
  • Kawasaki ZX-6R RM 2014: 2D gauge fixed
  • Norton V4 1200 SS 2017: tires and wheel rims fixed
  • Yamaha YZF-R1 2007: engine sound and exhaust fixed
  • Yamaha YZF-R6 2017: exhaust fixed
  • Yamaha Team: Anvil Hire TGA Racing Yamaha 2017: taillight removed
  • 2D gauge fixed on electric bikes

Ride 3 is expected to release for Xbox One, PlayStation 4 and PC November 30th, 2018.

Get ready for the upcoming Ride 3 sub forum for all the news and chat around this new game. While our resident forum building technical elves make stuff happen, feel free to pop into the Ride 2 forum and say hi!

Like what you see here at RaceDepartment? Don't forget to like, subscribe and follow us on social media!

Nothing on the AI or the impossible time trials.
To get the new CBR600F, you have to get another bike from another volume (CBR600RR 2004?), to get that you need a 3rd/4th bike from yet ANOTHER volume (tried both you can buy). The time trial at Garda is impossible....you need the fastest of the 3 bikes you can use? Welcome to ANOTHER volume to get the Blackbird!

Sooooooo, I've 'suspended interest' for the moment. Especially as this is our 'Xmas Present'. :(

"Milestone have confirmed they are listening to community feedback for the title,"

Lol. It seems they have selective hearing.

"...which has led to the "basis for the important upgrades that we have decided to play. The process of change will take some time, but we are pretty confident.."

These aren't upgrades. They are fixes for bugs that shouldn't have been in the initial release. Also, I see they have tuned the AI. That's also not an upgrade. That's attempting to fix something that is broken. My bet is it's a poor attempt. If a great developer tried to fix all this crap, it would take them a long time. But seeing this is milestone, I'm pretty confident they will not listen to their customers and they will fix only what they think they need to fix. It will take much longer then it should and will address only a small fraction of the bugs. Then they will copy the same bugs to ride 4.

PS. Death to Milestone! (Wow, I've really developed a loathing for them)

Last edited:

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 204 14.0%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 153 10.5%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 148 10.1%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 109 7.5%
  • < 5 years