HMDODYSSEY+ - bad cemera tracking in VR mode

hi guys,
Meybe u know how fix same terrible problem.
When I playing AC, my headset moving arround with car, not just head of pilot but all car moving.

I try couple things, but no one works like :
space+ctr
reinstall hmd
i check boundry or seat position i settings
trying start Ac straight from Steam VR

• Deleted member 197115

Not a lot, just some. I think you also need to complete boundary setup at least once in WMR home even if you switch to sitting/standing configuration later.

thx for replay, seems that it's true, when i paly on daylight everything it's ok, but when i use artificial light, no matter how storng i use it's broken.

It's possible that headset is broken ?
I mean, that does not respond when im using any lights from the lamp (led - white / yellow)

• Deleted member 197115

Bingo, you don't want blind cameras with lights shining into them. No direct light sources or diffused light is better. Same applies to direct sunlight, avoid.

Thought I may as well stick this in here (odyssey+):

Having a strange problem, in that Ctrl + space as well as button mapped to my CSL Elite is not working to reset view in VR. I'm placed above the car and nothing I can do about it.

Running all the latest things - custom shaders v74, Sol 1.1, content manager, etc. All working previously but seems to coincide with latest Sol and custom shaders updates. Will have to roll back I guess unless anyone has an idea?

I have reinstalled / reset WMR and CSL drivers / software but not helped.

• Deleted member 197115

Do you have control focus in HMD, i.e. yellow dot for mouse cursor you can move around. If not, try Win-Y first. Ctrl-space works on active window.

• Deleted member 197115

One more, if ctrl-space actually does work but does not center properly, you may need to reset environment and rerun setup room boundaries in WMR portal, just choose seating position there.

Thanks Andrew for help.

Yep - I have yellow dot using mouse to control. I can see it very minutely from above the car - just enough to select 'start race' or whatever it is. I can control car fine with the wheel, change main view with F keys but Ctrl+space does nothing and button mapped to wheel does nothing. Lighting in room is fine. Checked WMR / SteamVR settings and nothing is jumping out at me. Very confused!!!

• Deleted member 197115

I can confirm that it works with the latest version of SOL and 49, 63 and 74 versions of Shader patch.
So whatever the problem it is not related to them.
When you said "minutely" does it mean you lose mouse control, with Win-Y you should have full permanent focus in HMD, so you can access menu, move apps around, etc.

• Deleted member 197115

Actually left and right work. Not sure what else, are you in full screen, any running apps, programs stealing this shortkey?

Already tried both windowed and full screen. I'll investigate further tomorrow. I did install a number of windows updates the other day but thought I had run assetto corsa afterwards without issue, maybe not. Attempted to roll back using system restore and now my PC won't boot and startup repair not working! Hopefully I can get it back up and running either retrying same system restore or I have a couple more restore points I can try. Going to leave it for tonight though... I've had enough!

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 96 7.8%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 130 10.5%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 175 14.1%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 349 28.2%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 483 39.0%