rFactor Racing Club (Merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
386026rFactorHistoricXflyer.jpg

Please Note this is for rFactor 1

Server name: RACEDEPARTMENT.COM HistorX
Ip 5.198.127.19:34297
Class /Cars: Lotus Elite '61 Vs Fiat Abarth 1000TC '65
Track: Watkins glen Nascar layout ( Download )

See Main Forum for Official Race Time Clock

Practice start time: GMT 20.00 (20 mins)
Qualification start time: GMT 20.20 (single lap)
Race start time: GMT 20.30 (13 laps)
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Practice start time: GMT 20.50 (20 mins)
Qualification start time: GMT 21.10 (single lap)
Race start time: GMT 21.20 (13 laps)

Note 1: Only default liveries or the liveries that come with the mod please
Note 2: Odd Number Sign ups Race1 = Lotus / Race2 = Abarth Even number vice versa.
Note 2: 10 minute Superpole 3 laps (1x out lap 1x fast lap & an inlap )
but please use escape on the 3rd lap do not drive it

Server password: Click here
Racing rules: Click here

Entry List:
  1. Rupe wilson - lotus / Abarth
  2. Yves Larose - Abarth/ lotus
  3. Matej Lakota - Lotus / Abarth
  4. Jarek Kostowski - Abarth/ lotus
  5. Andrew Jarnell - Lotus / Abarth
  6. Jack Smith - Abarth/ lotus
  7. Tristan Clark - Lotus / Abarth
  8. Hans Sneep - Abarth/ lotus
  9. Steven Walker - Lotus / Abarth
  10. Mike Bishop - Abarth/ lotus
  11. Allan Ramsbottom - Lotus / Abarth
  12. Mick Martin - Abarth/ lotus
  13. Jacob Boonstra - Lotus / Abarth
  14. Krzysztof Babi - Abarth/ lotus
  15. Tim Ling - Lotus / Abarth
  16. Stig Bidstrup - Abarth/ lotus
  17. Roland Warmenhoven - Abarth/ lotus
  18. Hiroshi Awazu - Abarth/ lotus
  19. Driver
  20. Driver
  21. Driver
  22. Driver
Rules:
If you have not entered the server and driven a few laps with fellow drivers before we go to qualifying you are to late for that session. Please think of your fellow drivers and get out on track with them, watch how they drive, you can't race with guys you have not seen drive.
We ALL brake a little differently and drive the corners differently, get used to how they drive and then we can all race more safely.
If you drop out of the server during qualifying you can return.

This is being held in our Club, using Club Rules, and should be driven in that spirit.

For info on HistorX 1.96 click me

Last edited:
These cars are a hoot! That was really great fun, both races.:thumbsup:
Well, even practice was good fun. And Q1 was too, as a pretty sharp lap got me into Pole position with the :alien::alien: starting from the back.:rolleyes:

Sorry for slamming the door on you Jarek in R1, I didn't expect you to bring so much momentum up the hill, and with my current settings I can't see my right hand mirror, and the center one is so small in this car!:unsure:
Heck, I couldn't even see the starting lights in R1 starting from pole..:) Thanks for that, you fast guys:D:roflmao:

In Q2 I did one really fast lap, you know the rare kind when you feel you hit EVERY corner just right.. and with all the :alien::alien: Q'-ing as well this time it stil got me 3rd place!!:)
Could not hold on to that for long though, as to avoid another incident like in R1 I think I left a little too much room and was in 5th within a lap..
I then saw a four-cart-train pulling away from me slowly but surely, and I was left alone on track for over half the race, when all of a sudden I found Yves'car sideways in 1st corner and I couldn't react fast enough to avoid it.. Sry for scratching your paint:whistling:
Then about 18 laps in my right foot went numb from moving only twice per lap:laugh: but I still made it to the end without further problems

Grats to Ole for a double win I think?:notworthy: and to all podium finishers.
Thx Yves for the event, and thx all for racing, Always nice to see a decent size-grid.

:thumbsup: ... Let me add my thanks also to Yves for the race and all that showed up, it was great fun! I had a good tussle with Tom and Allen in R1, after getting swarmed at the start, ( DQ's advanced me to 2nd on the grid) Had another good one in R2 with close battle again with Allen and Jack.

Congratulations to Ole and top finishers...see you next time.;)

Awesome.....short track was perfect for these babies. I think that I was pushing so hard on the throttle to get more speed that I moved the foundation of my house. I had great battles in each race, Josecar and Philip.

One of those events that has you smiling the whole time and full of sweat when over. WD Ole and all podiums. Cheers to all drivers. Thanks to Yves and Jarek.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back